Your best/worst eBay experiences

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Man, fukk ebay & anybody that love'm. :pacspit:

fukk nikkas allow some fakkit in Brazil to zoe me. I sold him an iPhone 6 for $740, he had it for like a week & said some bullshyt about how it wasn't as described, made a claim, these nikkas sided with him, he "sent it back" & they gave him a refund before I got the phone in my hand. He sent it back to an old address I that was on my eBay account from 10+ years ago instead of the address on the package. I pick it up, open the box & its a fukkin blackberry 8330 :laff:

I got back and forth with eBay and they basically tell me something like "businesses/sellers take losses sometimes & this is one of those times :manny: "

Called paypal & had them close my account so eBay couldnt charge me the $740 they refunded ole boy + w.e bullshyt fees they said i was responsible for. They can eat a dikk, they aint never gettin that from me.
yeah thats how ebay is they almost always side with the buyer and never the seller

what happened though you lost the money and the phone? :mjcry:

and you kinda fukked up, who tf sells iPhones on eBay? Those things are so popular and have great resale value, i always sell phones on craigslist. Dont gotta deal with those pesky fees and so shyt like yours wont happen

eBay imo is great. I've sold over $10k of items and always buy stuff from them.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Man, fukk ebay & anybody that love'm. :pacspit:

fukk nikkas allow some fakkit in Brazil to zoe me. I sold him an iPhone 6 for $740, he had it for like a week & said some bullshyt about how it wasn't as described, made a claim, these nikkas sided with him, he "sent it back" & they gave him a refund before I got the phone in my hand. He sent it back to an old address I that was on my eBay account from 10+ years ago instead of the address on the package. I pick it up, open the box & its a fukkin blackberry 8330 :laff:

I got back and forth with eBay and they basically tell me something like "businesses/sellers take losses sometimes & this is one of those times :manny: "

Called paypal & had them close my account so eBay couldnt charge me the $740 they refunded ole boy + w.e bullshyt fees they said i was responsible for. They can eat a dikk, they aint never gettin that from me.
:dahell: The seller has to receive the returned item, before eBay refunds the buyer.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
My buddy got a weighed out box with Rocks in it and a giant X written in green back when the 360's were tough as hell to find. I still tease him every now and then about it.

The police flat out told him to :camby: because they won't waste resources on it

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Worst: I just bought some CD cases and Cassette Tapes, cracked cases on some of the first out of the box had me :snoop:

Best: I haven't coped any, because I feel weird about it, but J Dilla's Ma Dukes is selling his original record collection, still in the plastic
639098913_o.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Used to sell things online had a link and they froze my first PayPal account and stole my money. Second bad experienced I got burned by a seller with fake headphones and they sided with him. I haven't been back since. I was a power seller.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Best was buying a lot (about 20) of PS1 games for a dollar + $15 for shipping, burning them, selling the bootleg copies, and selling the originals back to Gamestop