your best friend of 10+ years does u dirty and y’all haven’t spoke in months..u smashing his sister?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Your best friend had a drug habit, lost his job, fell behind on his own bills, and didn't tell you. That's how he done you dirty? Now you wanna smash his sister?

What's wrong with you people? Yes, you. :ufdup: Nobody from :dame: asking stupid questions like this and misunderstanding the concept of "done dirty".

And you got your money back. If you cut him off, then cut him off. Don't stand there say you want nothing to do with him but decide to bang his sister. What type of soap opera drama nonsense is this? :what:

Courtney Kemp dealing with fukkery better than this naga. :scust:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
:blessed:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I've been there. Me and bros been through lots of street shyt together.

Both of their sisters liked me. The one that I wanted was always involved.

I smashed a couple of times, But she couldn't take the D. That. Turned me off. I would have married her, but we were out of. Each other's league.

I love them to this day. I watched them lose both parents.

Hit her up on FB a while ago. Wanted to fly her to me. Her man found out, and she blocked me.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Couple months ago my best friend did me dirty financially and I cut that nikka off after eventually getting my bread back.

His sister is a black and rican shawty w a killer smile and thick as hell. She’s been on my body forever but I’ve always declined due to respect for her bro. She hit me up recently on some flirting shyt and thru subtle convo if became clear to me she’s not aware of the beef with her bro. Am I on that? When has enough time passed for the ok? :lupe:
Nikka do you think we're stupid.

The other day it was "Just found out my girl's a sugar baby.. what do I do??"

Today it is "I've always declined due to respect for her bro"

You tell Ducktales only

:duck: