your best friend of 10+ years does u dirty and y’all haven’t spoke in months..u smashing his sister?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
nikkas sisters is off limits now :dahell:

Ive smashed three of the homies sisters and even more cousins. I thought that's what they're there for :dahell:

My sister is 14 and starting to fill out. It's curtains if a nikka try to get at her before 18. After 18 though I'm just like fukk it y'all grown but if you do her dirty you know how I'm coming.

It was all fun n games when my sister was 7 I'm running through whole families without a care in the world like "SHE CHOSE ME BRO :umad::russ:"

now my kid sister getting closer to adulthood and I'm :sadcam:

The game is the game

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you committed to and had a long term relationship with a whore and get robbed by friends :laff: I definitely do not understand that lifestyle my boy :manny:
Committed? LMAO did you read the thread bro I got side hoes out the ass. You must have missed the “I been fukking her for years on and off.” Even dating I still had hoes.

Nor was I robbed. Saying I got done dirty financially =/= robbed. It was an investment gone awry.

So that’s two lies. Here’s an actual truth though: you follow me from thread to thread laughing at my life when at least I’m actually living a life with interesting stories to tell while your fat ass is stuck on the coli keeping tabs on me. You’re a failure :umad:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whole family hitting licks on this nikka.:maymoney:
You think she’d set me up to be robbed? LMAO they don’t even live in the same state and they’re upper middle class :mjpls: types you nikkas need to stop projecting on everyone just because y’all fukk with gutter hoodboogers who’d rob you doesn’t mean we all do :laff:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You think she’d set me up to be robbed? LMAO they don’t even live in the same state and they’re upper middle class :mjpls: types you nikkas need to stop projecting on everyone just because y’all fukk with gutter hoodboogers who’d rob you doesn’t mean we all do :laff:
Coming from the nikka who just got robbed by his best friend? :bryan:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Couple months ago my best friend did me dirty financially and I cut that nikka off after eventually getting my bread back.

His sister is a black and rican shawty w a killer smile and thick as hell. She’s been on my body forever but I’ve always declined due to respect for her bro. She hit me up recently on some flirting shyt and thru subtle convo if became clear to me she’s not aware of the beef with her bro. Am I on that? When has enough time passed for the ok? :lupe:

If you plan on treating her right, why not? But if on some revenge shyt I wouldn’t. Cause you’ll pay for it one way or another.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Coming from the nikka who just got robbed by his best friend? :bryan:
Aint no nikka that knew me ever robbed me.:mjlol:
No. My friend has a drug habit that has been deteriorating our relationship for a while. We both work in fintech and I fronted some cash to invest in my partners business for both of us. His habit caused him to lose his job unexpectedly and he fell behind on bills but rather than be upfront with me he lied, and so it took close to a year to finally get repaid for the portion I fronted. It wasn’t a premedidated sort of thing dude is just a fukk up but I cut him off for his own good.

I didn’t feel that needed to be explained because it’s not relevant. Like I said, just because you dudes hang out with low life hood nikkas who’d plot a robbery on you doesn’t mean you need to project on everyone else. :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No. My friend has a drug habit that has been deteriorating our relationship for a while. We both work in fintech and I fronted some cash to invest in my partners business for both of us. His habit caused him to lose his job unexpectedly and he fell behind on bills but rather than be upfront with me he lied, and so it took close to a year to finally get repaid for the portion I fronted. It wasn’t a premedidated sort of thing dude is just a fukk up but I cut him off for his own good.

I didn’t feel that needed to be explained because it’s not relevant. Like I said, just because you dudes hang out with low life hood nikkas who’d plot a robbery on you doesn’t mean you need to project on everyone else. :mjlol:
So youre the only one who confirmedly best friends a junkie but somehow EVERYONE else hangs with or are losers? :heh:
nikka you reaching harder than Sonny Liston. Im not reading a synopsis of yall relationship. Get stained and ask strangers where you should stick your dikk to feel better. :bryan:
Dude really trying to paint himself a blueblood over getting robbed and wanting sex. :pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas sisters is off limits now :dahell:

Ive smashed three of the homies sisters and even more cousins. I thought that's what they're there for :dahell:

My sister is 14 and starting to fill out. It's curtains if a nikka try to get at her before 18. After 18 though I'm just like fukk it y'all grown but if you do her dirty you know how I'm coming.

It was all fun n games when my sister was 7 I'm running through whole families without a care in the world like "SHE CHOSE ME BRO :umad::russ:"

now my kid sister getting closer to adulthood and I'm :sadcam:

The game is the game
Always off limits with close people's family fam but you desperate for p*ssy nikkas gotta eat when you can so I don't begrudge y'all's scavenger ways.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So youre the only one who confirmedly best friends a junkie but somehow EVERYONE else hangs with or are losers? :heh:
nikka you reaching harder than Sonny Liston. Im not reading a synopsis of yall relationship. Get stained and ask strangers where you should stick your dikk to feel better. :bryan:
Dude really trying to paint himself a blueblood over getting robbed and wanting sex. :pachaha:
A junkie working in fintech, like I mentioned earlier (stands for financial technology since I know you don’t know) making six figs. I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but most of the high rollers in America do drugs you stupid mf, they’re far from losers. :mjlol::umad:

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
this is fukked up and u fukked up for even contemplating it

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A junkie working in fintech, like I mentioned earlier (stands for financial technology since I know you don’t know) making six figs. I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but most of the high rollers in America do drugs you stupid mf, they’re far from losers. :mjlol::umad:
Since I dont know? :heh: Tell a nikka that was a IRGE at USC that they dont know what fintech is. I know what it is breh. Its real cute. :mjlol:
And this aint got nothing to do with your "Bill Gates does drugs too" logic. Just stop nikka. Cause you hustling backwards in this argument. And before you waste more time about how well you are doing, know that thats cool, idgaf and nikka like me, even with my education can still come and take yo shyt because you are a vic.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Since I dont know? :heh: Tell a nikka that was a IRGE at USC that they dont know what fintech is. I know what it is breh. Its real cute. :mjlol:
And this aint got nothing to do with your "Bill Gates does drugs too" logic. Just stop nikka. Cause you hustling backwards in this argument. And before you waste more time about how well you are doing, know that thats cool, idgaf and nikka like me, even with my education can still come and take yo shyt because you are a vic.
lmfao relax playboy you got 4x my post count and you’re in here aggy for no reason I know you a lame nikka.