your best friend of 10+ years does u dirty and y’all haven’t spoke in months..u smashing his sister?

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Couple months ago my best friend did me dirty financially and I cut that nikka off after eventually getting my bread back.

His sister is a black and rican shawty w a killer smile and thick as hell. She’s been on my body forever but I’ve always declined due to respect for her bro. She hit me up recently on some flirting shyt and thru subtle convo if became clear to me she’s not aware of the beef with her bro. Am I on that? When has enough time passed for the ok? :lupe:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Couple months ago my best friend did me dirty financially and I cut that nikka off after eventually getting my bread back.

His sister is a black and rican shawty w a killer smile and thick as hell. She’s been on my body forever but I’ve always declined due to respect for her bro. She hit me up recently on some flirting shyt and thru subtle convo if became clear to me she’s not aware of the beef with her bro. Am I on that? When has enough time passed for the ok? :lupe:

nikka might catch feelings and try to smoke yo black ass. Ain't worth it breh.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
first this nikka commits to a whore now he's getting played by his "friends" financially :laff::laff::laff:

be a Bron and 6fraud stan brehs :laff::laff::laff:
You follow me from thread to thread keeping tabs on me like a fukking weirdo when I literally do not give a single fukk about your existence. And I’m not even a Drake stan :mjlol:

If smashing a bad bytch and having her pay for everything is getting “played” lemme get played everyday. I had been fukking her for 2 years and only dating her a small fraction of that, I can kick her and keep it pushing. You wouldn’t understand though, too busy stan warring like a fakkit to be getting p*ssy. :umad:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dawg the p*ssy ain't worth the headache it could potentially cause and you know this. Keep it a buck, you mainly wanna fukk cause thats mans sister and he did you dirty. You don't gotta fukk everything cause they throw it at you breh.:francis:

PM me her instagram tho:mjlit: