Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The defense and seattle defense usually snuff teams and give him great field position at home. Most of the time his receivers are wide the fukk open. When he's forced to make tough throws like that it's out of his element.

You don't watch Seattle play stop it.

Only time them dudes is WIDE open is after that nikka scrambles around behind the line of scrimmage for 8 seconds, and they eventually get free.

That being said, he should stop trusting them to make plays and just run the ball, unless they are completely wide open.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Russ ex Pawg like
B7qY_RPCYAAL1-c.jpg

"Gimme dat dikk Golden"

:dead:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Not having shyt at wide out got gb not giving a fukk about the pass game of Seattle... Russy still about to be a bauce second half.. They crowding the shyt out the line

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't watch Seattle play stop it.

Only time them dudes is WIDE open is after that nikka scrambles around behind the line of scrimmage for 8 seconds, and they eventually get free.

That being said, he should stop trusting them to make plays and just run the ball, unless they are completely wide open.

Yeah, no shyt. Like I said, they're wide the fukk open. I've seen more Seattle games than any team this season other than the dolphins.

Russel was never as good as people made him out to be and he's not as bad as people are suddenly saying either. He just had a bad half. shyt happens.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Pete the GOAT & will adjust but maaaaan this nikka russ looking like straight shyt