Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever they show highlights of this game, that kid there is going to look at his parents like :mjcry: "Why'd you make us leave! We were right there!" Think of the children if you bring them with you :to:

:wow:

The parents def gonna regret it cause they would never share the moments like everybody else cause they gonna hear their people stories like this "Yo, man, I can't believe this shyt, etc" and they would be like "Man, we f*cked up" and kids gonna keep reminding them like :wtb: and :stopitslime::pacspit: at their parents, etc. You know how the parents are like they always think they're right and told their kids "Let's go, shti is over, let's go home, it's over, etc" Kids...gonna be questions was like :why: "Why?...the game is not over or something" the parents would like :comeon: "You don't know nothing kids like I do, believe it...it's over" until the news hits them they would be like :dwillhuh: and kids be like :stopitslime: "Like you know something huh?"

Maluma

Banned
Daps
@bboystyle ?:oldwtf:We need an APB out for @bboystyle , he might be on dat watch, and when I say watch, I mean dat suicide :smugmalone:

@Wachaveli ?:oldwtf:
noj85v.jpg

:win: