Younger cats acting like they grew up on your shyt Unappreciation

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
I don't understand what you're saying. I was born in 91, grew up with Pac and Slightly some Biggie being played, yet I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to the East vs West and Big vs Pac conflict?

I think that's wrong, I think we just have 2 different perspectives. Now if you were born in 91 in a white family, didn't start listening to rap until 2010, then yes; your opinion is meaningless.

i was young too, but you were only 5 and 6 when they passed; you're not up on music industry, subliminal records, mixtapes disses and street related rumors at that age. You can look back on it and have an opinion, sure, but that's like me talking about how it was during the civil rights era, I wasn't there and couldn't imagine the tension my parents grew up in at that time if I wanted to.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand what you're saying. I was born in 91, grew up with Pac and Slightly some Biggie being played, yet I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to the East vs West and Big vs Pac conflict?

I think that's wrong, I think we just have 2 different perspectives. Now if you were born in 91 in a white family, didn't start listening to rap until 2010, then yes; your opinion is meaningless.

:comeon: you were 4 or 5 when pac and big died no kid age that age can understand lyrics and know wtf is goin on

You were watching blues clues,singing along to sesame street and trying not to wet the bed in 96-97 :camby:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was young too, but you were only 5 and 6 when they passed; you're not up on music industry, subliminal records, mixtapes disses and street related rumors at that age. You can look back on it and have an opinion, sure, but that's like me talking about how it was during the civil rights era, I wasn't there and couldn't imagine the tension my parents grew up in at that time if I wanted to.
No it isn't, you can't compare the 2 if you weren't born in the civil rights era.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: you were 4 or 5 when pac and big died no kid age that age can understand lyrics and know wtf is goin on

You were watching blues clues,singing along to sesame street and trying not to wet the bed in 96-97 :camby:
I didn't say I could, but I was still throwing up that W due to how I was raised. Either way I'm not about to argue with some Internet nikka about my childhood.