Younger cats acting like they grew up on your shyt Unappreciation

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
KG you my breh and all but this young nikka slander aint the look. Makes you look flabby :mjpls:

@Token as the King and Queen of the Coli's young nikka association, how do we go about handling this :patrice:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
KG you my breh and all but this young nikka slander aint the look. Makes you look flabby :mjpls:

@Token as the King and Queen of the Coli's young nikka association, how do we go about handling this :patrice:

Damn Rey, I didn't wanna be the one to say it but I think it might be time to send pop pop to that Shady Oaks Retirement Facility :to:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Damn Rey, I didn't wanna be the one to say it but I think it might be time to send pop pop to that Shady Oaks Retirement Facility :to:

:wow: he'll recite edgar allen poe poems to the female residents, i bet he'll be swimming in old coochie :leon:

You ain't no 80's baby, you was born in 1969.
nikkas out here gettin brought into the world as we were first landing on the moon :old: :old: :old:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I only feel like this about Tupac/Biggie/East vs West arguments. I don't give a shyt if you've been listening to Tupac your whole life or if your daddy and momma bumped it around the house while you was a baby-5 years old.

If you were between the ages of 0 and 15 in 1996, you really have no idea what the fukk you're talking about. I don't care HOW "advanced" or "smart" you were.... or think you were.

This in itself shows you how history can be rewritten by constant use of television specials.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I only feel like this about Tupac/Biggie/East vs West arguments. I don't give a shyt if you've been listening to Tupac your whole life or if your daddy and momma bumped it around the house while you was a baby-5 years old.

If you were between the ages of 0 and 15 in 1996, you really have no idea what the fukk you're talking about. I don't care HOW "advanced" or "smart" you were.... or think you were.

This in itself shows you how history can be rewritten by constant use of television specials.
Damn so somebody 32 can't no a thing about none of this? How old are you....just curious

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't understand what you're saying. I was born in 91, grew up with Pac and Slightly some Biggie being played, yet I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to the East vs West and Big vs Pac conflict?

I think that's wrong, I think we just have 2 different perspectives. Now if you were born in 91 in a white family, didn't start listening to rap until 2010, then yes; your opinion is meaningless.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

You tryna get turned Heel on my brehski? :dahell:

@Token keep playing with me and I'll put you on the summer jam screen next. I don't give a fukk no more.

Can you beat me up though :mjpls:

:dahell: I could beat you up with my thoughts, you look like you got down syndrome.