Younger cats acting like they grew up on your shyt Unappreciation

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Sososososo I can't love Living Single and Kate Bush because............I didn't witness the greatness in real time?

*Takes ball, goes home*
shame.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Sososososo I can't love Living Single and Kate Bush because............I didn't witness the greatness in real time?

*Takes ball, goes home*
shame.gif

Unless your sitting on my lap, no you cant :mjpls:

and you can have him:scusthov:

This thread got :flabbynsick: written all over it.

fukk up and go get your drivers license you lil punk. Id knock the dust off your momma's mantle and become your step father so I could raise you to not have so much kool aid in your veins. :dahell:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Unless your sitting on my lap, no you cant :mjpls:

fukk up and go get your drivers license you lil punk. Id knock the dust off your momma's mantle and become your step father so I could raise you to not have so much kool aid in your veins. :dahell:

I wonder how long it took you to come up with this. :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Thats the 90s baby generation in a nutshell.

That's the result of growing up with the internet, cellphones and everything accessible with the touch of a buttons

The 90s was a different era and they would like to connect with us 90s kids and reminisce about the GOAT era (80s babies), but due to their age they can't.

They aren't 90s kids, they're 00s kids.

It don't matter though cause no one cares about 90s kids anymore. We had our time and we're just getting :flabbynsick: and getting the boot now.