My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
All the people who negged me way back when owe me some rep :sas1:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Swear to god this is the longest a album/mixtape has ever been played back to back in the whip. Has it been a month already? Haven't listened to shyt else in the whip...dont even skip tracks no more. Removed the bonus tracks and let it ride :blessed:
You dont like throw ya hoood up? Nipsey spazzed, the dude in the middle w/ his sigh flow :laugh: was aight, his verse didnt degrade the song imo & thug... :wow: "Im banging blood but i'm boolin on Slauson nikka, annnnnnddd i'm poppin molly no X no dolphin niggga..." his verse/flow/cadence was fire :ohlawd:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You dont like throw ya hoood up? Nipsey spazzed, the dude in the middle w/ his sigh flow :laugh: was aight, his verse didnt degrade the song imo & thug... :wow: "Im banging blood but i'm boolin on Slauson nikka, annnnnnddd i'm poppin molly no X no dolphin niggga..." his verse/flow/cadence was fire :ohlawd:

I think dude in the middle is what fukks it up for me. And I really don't care for the "gangbangin" talk neither. Just like 730 is ill as fukk, but all that blood/crip talk shyt aint my style

handel

trill nig
Daps
birdman said rich gang tha tour pt 2 NOV 24

:mjcry:im so emotional i dont think i can handle all this at once

this album was already goat and i have no doubt the quality will be just as good because of the sheer natural talent of these two
bruhhhh

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
shyt be havin me
tumblr_m1u06jsmw21rnd47qo1_400.gif
:pachaha: