Young Thug x Birdman x Rich Home Quan - Rich Gang: The Tour, Part 1 **OUT NOW**

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Swear to god this is the longest a album/mixtape has ever been played back to back in the whip. Has it been a month already? Haven't listened to shyt else in the whip...dont even skip tracks no more. Removed the bonus tracks and let it ride :blessed:

Givenchy/Tell Em/War Ready has been getting DAILY play since this shyt dropped man!

If they don't release Tell Em as a single it would be the biggest crime in music. These thots need this in they life so i can creep up from behind!!!

"What you tell'em THUGGA???" "I'ma pull up eat on that p*ssy and dip!"

:banderas:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I havent listened to anything else in weeks :mjcry: they got a song for any possible situation/mood you may find yourself in on a day to day basis :mjcry:

I think I levitated off the ground yesterday when shuffle took me from Givenchy to Flava :mjcry: @Matt504 I want those ancient scrolls engraved on the interior of my casket when I die to guide me to the afterlife :mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Beatrice the gawd for makin sure this happened :wow:

Why my bytch cheatin on me :why:

Wtf i do to her :mindblown:
ian did nothin nikka :damn:

Why she wonna plaaaaaaaaaaaay wit MAE :sadbron:

My feelins done got involved :to:
now da bih cant staaaaaaaaaaaaay wit MAE :wow::birdman:

The soul in that nikkas voice on that hook :mjcry:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Swear to god this is the longest a album/mixtape has ever been played back to back in the whip. Has it been a month already? Haven't listened to shyt else in the whip...dont even skip tracks no more. Removed the bonus tracks and let it ride :blessed:
exactly

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Givenchy/Tell Em/War Ready has been getting DAILY play since this shyt dropped man!

If they don't release Tell Em as a single it would be the biggest crime in music. These thots need this in they life so i can creep up from behind!!!

"What you tell'em THUGGA???" "I'ma pull up eat on that p*ssy and dip!"

:banderas:
breh they needa push it asap so it is blown for new years :wow:

I still think Everything I Got and Keep it Going are the biggest sleepers though. Them shyts got me going through this tough grind. Then Bullet and Freestyle right after. Nah man :wow: