Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"In his statement Wednesday, Gunna said that when he joined YSL in 2016, he didn’t consider it a gang, but “more like a group of people from metro Atlanta who had common interests and artistic aspirations,” Gunna wrote. “My focus of YSL was entertainment -- rap artists who wrote and performed music that exaggerated and ‘glorified’ urban life in the Black community. "

Cmon breh......yall know what this looks like...it's a wrap for him.
They need to release the full statement.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
He didn’t snitch. He disassociated himself from YSL — as a gang entity.

Fulton county give sweet deals lil this ALL THE TIME. Ural Glanville probably transferred his case to another judge and this sentence handed down.

All they want is a conviction of some sort. They gotta keep them numbers right. You take that shyt to trial and I promise they will find SOMETHING on ya bytchass.

I’ve known people with aggravated facing 15 years and they offered a way lesser charge like reckless endangerment. lol

However, Folks be getting murder charges dismissed in Fulton County.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
"In his statement Wednesday, Gunna said that when he joined YSL in 2016, he didn’t consider it a gang, but “more like a group of people from metro Atlanta who had common interests and artistic aspirations,” Gunna wrote. “My focus of YSL was entertainment -- rap artists who wrote and performed music that exaggerated and ‘glorified’ urban life in the Black community. "

Cmon breh......yall know what this looks like...it's a wrap for him.

DAMN