Young Rock meets Young Austin (and Young Taker, Young Foley, Young Hunter...)

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Mantaur :bryan:

Wait he's missing his Flex Kavana days in USWA. This not his first match ever. I don't watch the show, have they gone over that or do they just stick to WWE?

Just did more research. If he is saying this is the locker room of the 1996 Survivor Series, Austin was already Stone Cold because that's the night he fought Bret in his return. :mjlol:
True but this is Definitely not survivor series. Will probably be talking about his first match which was a dark match. He had these exact clothes on.

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
:hhh: looks like Cody Rhodes cosplaying as 1996 HHH

Also who is the short asian guy next to Mankind supposed to be?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
True but this is Definitely not survivor series. Will probably be talking about his first match which was a dark match. He had these exact clothes on.
Some of that locker room checks out for Survivor Series. Undertaker vs Mankind, HHH was on the other team he fought. One guy looks like Aldo Montoya, he was in a SvS match. Sheik was also managing at the Sultan at the time. Austin fought Bret but was Stone Cold by then.

Kayfabe SvS was his first match but not in reality.

I guess we will find out Tuesday :troll:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My favorite episode was a young Roman Reigns saying acknowledge me
giphy.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So on Raw they said this was the locker room for his tryout match. That would make more sense than it being the Survivor Series locker room.