Young Mya vs Old Mya

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
She just seems "boring" to me,which is a flaw in the business she is in. Where the men are surrounded by "fun" girls. Of course she may be fun in real life and just carries herself proffessionally off stage. Now to a common man like myself,we love the proverbs 31 energy. If she is crazy,we know she wasnt crazy enough to link up with Bizzy Bone. So at least we know what level of crazy she is not:lolbron:

"We hit a drive‑through liquor store for apple juice and Black and Mild cigarillos. The clerk recognizes Bizzy and comps him the goods for the promise of a couple of autographed CDs. Then Bizzy, defying his silent, mystery‑man rep, launches into the first of several rambling monologues.

There's the one about being stood up by Mya at his record-release party, where he was hoping for a romantic interlude. "I didn't even send out many invitations, neither, 'cause I just knew it was gonna happen!" he mock‑rants. "She blew my motherfukking bubble. Had me waitin' at the altar in my brand‑new tux."

Who can blame em,the baby hair that fortified a nation:wow:

But she was "crazy enough" to allegedly "date" Jimmy Iovine back in the day :to:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
She has to be bat shyt to have nobody lock it down this entire time. Typically if they bad af like that something gotta be up with their mental, she has zero detectable flaws, literally perfection with immaculate genes she refuses to pass on to the next generation. Hope she froze her eggs, she’s getting into menopause territory.
One of my cousins dated a relative of hers. Said she was kinda crazy.

Still would :mjlit:
Mannn I always said these bad ass women in their 40’s and not locked down? Yea they could be single but most likely they’re nuttier than squirrel shyt .. Keri Hilson another honorable mention

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But she was "crazy enough" to allegedly "date" Jimmy Iovine back in the day :to:

Glad you said allegedly,ill pretend i didnt even hear it:scust:

Doesnt seem plausible due to the sabatogue. The song that couldve catupulted her into Janet Jackson territory,just happened to have two of the worst rappers in hiphop history on the same record? Talk about a double whammy:scust:

Seems like something petty you might do to a woman who turned down your advances.

"I got the perfect idea,what if we get Tekashi 69 and Baby Bash on your record:mjgrin:"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Glad you said allegedly,ill pretend i didnt even hear it:scust:

Doesnt seem plausible due to the sabatogue. The song that couldve catupulted her into Janet Jackson territory,just happened to have two of the worst rappers in hiphop history on the same record? Talk about a double whammy:scust:

Seems like something petty you might do to a woman who turned down your advances.

"I got the perfect idea,what if we get Tekashi 69 and Baby Bash on your record:mjgrin:"

The biggest misconception about Mya is that she got ran thru in the industry. But if that were the case, she would’ve been a bigger artist for a longer period of time. At the end of the day, she didn’t want to go down that road and her name was shytted on as a result.