Sprite can’t quench this thiiiiirst :noah:
645944e02cc3f31329b8de16_Obey%20Your%20Thirst.webp

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Spence

Superstar
Daps
One of my cousins dated a relative of hers. Said she was kinda crazy.

Still would :mjlit:
She has to be bat shyt to have nobody lock it down this entire time. Typically if they bad af like that something gotta be up with their mental, she has zero detectable flaws, literally perfection with immaculate genes she refuses to pass on to the next generation. Hope she froze her eggs, she’s getting into menopause territory.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Older women are more comfortable with themselves and know how to please a man better after some actual game time. Younger women are (mostly) dumb af and worried about frivolous unimportant shyt

Word; you not wrong I'm just more concerned with the quality of that wet, nasty, gushy stuff.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has to be bat shyt to have nobody lock it down this entire time. Typically if they bad af like that something gotta be up with their mental, she has zero detectable flaws, literally perfection with immaculate genes she refuses to pass on to the next generation. Hope she froze her eggs, she’s getting into menopause territory.

She just seems "boring" to me,which is a flaw in the business she is in. Where the men are surrounded by "fun" girls. Of course she may be fun in real life and just carries herself proffessionally off stage. Now to a common man like myself,we love the proverbs 31 energy. If she is crazy,we know she wasnt crazy enough to link up with Bizzy Bone. So at least we know what level of crazy she is not:lolbron:

"We hit a drive‑through liquor store for apple juice and Black and Mild cigarillos. The clerk recognizes Bizzy and comps him the goods for the promise of a couple of autographed CDs. Then Bizzy, defying his silent, mystery‑man rep, launches into the first of several rambling monologues.

There's the one about being stood up by Mya at his record-release party, where he was hoping for a romantic interlude. "I didn't even send out many invitations, neither, 'cause I just knew it was gonna happen!" he mock‑rants. "She blew my motherfukking bubble. Had me waitin' at the altar in my brand‑new tux."

Who can blame em,the baby hair that fortified a nation:wow: