Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
She looks like Antz

source.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I have a Vietnamese female friend. She reminds me of an around the way girl. In that she starts shyt, tells jokes, is just chill. I don’t know if it’s the norm but the ones I have met aren’t introverted/nerdy like other Asian cultures.

also Pho is legit better than Ramen by a lot. Ramen got nothing on Pho. Its leagues better.
Never.

And I’ve been to Japan and Vietnam and eaten the so called best ramen and pho in the countries. Ramen trashes pho, and Japanese cuisine in general. Vietnamese food is nice, but it’s behind Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Thai

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Lmao at these so called “black” posters crying over the term rice bunnies, but are silent when it comes to derogatory terms used against Black people.

@Savvir wasn’t it you with the non-black spouse/ baby mama? :jbhmm:
That would explain a lot.
I don't support racist terminology in any capacity. I refuse to validate any aspect of white supremacy no matter which race it targets. I hope you understand.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I don't support racist terminology in any capacity. I refuse to validate any aspect of white supremacy no matter which race it targets. I hope you understand.
Answer the question and stop deflecting. Are your children’s mother black or another race?

And I’ve seen you use c00n in multiple posts so don’t give me that self righteous nonsense.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
nikkas really offended and bout to cry over "rice bunny" tho:mjlol:
Breh... it’s almost exclusively always the posters with white/non-black spouses/baby mothers who get super sensitive when it comes to this shyt.

They’ll call black people all sorts of ‘c00ns’, ‘wenches’, ‘bed bucks’ all day. But the moment you clown any other ethnicity it’s all “why are you being racist? We should be better than white people.”

And on here, it seems to almost exclusively be the Cali nikkas who get real upset when we clown Asians. Just an observation. :jbhmm: