Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Jeannie Mai Announces Pregnancy- First Child With Husband Jeezy
kapetanakis-studios-1-1631906421.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Shows that if a woman doesn't want to have your baby she ain't yours. Ex husband :mjcry:

I'll admit I beleived her when she said she liked Chocolate On the side I thought she dated him for clout. I haven't ran across true asian chicks who fukked with Asiatic Men exclusively, I've met a few that really didn't care about race but she either fukks with him and he happens to be Black or she's on her Kardashian shyt and prefers Black Men. The funny thing is on her show all them hoes are wenches. The Black women are with white dudes and the non Black women are with Black dudes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think that Asians are like all other people they either like Black Men or they don't. I always assumed that an Asian chick that had a blasian was a war bride that didn't really care who gave her a green card but maybe there's asian "Teena Marie's" in Asia that fukk with Black Men and Black culture. There's Hip-Hop clubs in Thailand and in the Philippines but I heard that chicks would pick a day to visit a certain club, But maybe some of them stick to a certain club?

Daps
42 with kids

She east asian its very rare they date black men

Her ex husband a cac who didnt want to have kids with her

I hope it works out for jeezy

Tho and her tho

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is a sign for all the guys who have they shyt together.

We don't have to seed up or put with trash.

Have your fun, but remember it needs to make sense the type of women you marry or seed up
Let's not celebrate too hard, At the end of the day Holmes got a used up ex thot. It's like he married the Melyssa Ford of asian chicks. The only difference is that she didn't move too goofy, she said she liked Black Men On the side she was married to a goofy for ten years she fukked nikkas before and after she bushed her ofay.

Because there's not a bunch of randoms that she dated openly people are running around assuming that she only has 3 bodies.

All that being said she represents Jeezy well and can get him into other markets. That ethiopian chick he bushed was way flyer than Jeanine though.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Let's not celebrate too hard, At the end of the day Holmes got a used up ex thot. It's like he married the Melyssa Ford of asian chicks. The only difference is that she didn't move too goofy, she said she liked Black Men On the side she was married to a goofy for ten years she fukked nikkas before and after she bushed her ofay.

Because there's not a bunch of randoms that she dated openly people are running around assuming that she only has 3 bodies.

All that being said she represents Jeezy well and can get him into other markets. That ethiopian chick he bushed was way flyer than Jeanine though.

She doesn't have any kids which is alot considering you mentioned she a former thot.

She appears to also have her shyt together and is cooperating with him.

We can celebrate on the surface what has transpired just based off that

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She doesn't have any kids which is alot considering you mentioned she a former thot.

She appears to also have her shyt together and is cooperating with him.

We can celebrate on the surface what has transpired just based off that

I get it but on the swirler side they celebrate every time some beautiful successful clouted sister gets with a random white goofy. I forgot the name of the chick from Queen & Slim but she's blowing up and her dude is living off the residals of the TV show and he admitted that she was a one night stand who pressed him out for a relationship. Dude is probaly not a bad dude and he might have even had more money than her at first but again the "divested" femcels damn near had a parade.
Yes the fact that Jeezy ain't wifing a single mother is cool but I'm saying Let's Not keep the same energy as the swirlers in this case. It's still a win for her that she got with him

Hopefully he can rebrand and get a check out of it. One thing is for sure his days of saying what he got for the show is the same thing he used to get for the Blow is over.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I get it but on the swirler side they celebrate every time some beautiful successful clouted sister gets with a random white goofy. I forgot the name of the chick from Queen & Slim but she's blowing up and her dude is living off the residals of the TV show and he admitted that she was a one night stand who pressed him out for a relationship. Dude is probaly not a bad dude and he might have even had more money than her at first but again the "divested" femcels damn near had a parade.
Yes the fact that Jeezy ain't wifing a single mother is cool but I'm saying Let's Not keep the same energy as the swirlers in this case. It's still a win for her that she got with him

Hopefully he can rebrand and get a check out of it. One thing is for sure his days of saying what he got for the show is the same thing he used to get for the Blow is over.

Jeezy is no longer a rapper and pretty much retired.