Young Jeezy and Jeanie mai are officially married

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people like this but get angry when a black woman dates someone outside the race?

Cause we're black men. We feel we deserve women of every race but black women can only be with us.

Its the way alpha males think. Whats mine is mine. And whats yours is mine as well.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1,000,000 black women in Atlanta of all shapes sizes beauty life experiences philosophies talents etc.

And he married an Asian woman.

That's a slap in the face to black women. Let me be the "simp" that says it.

Jeanne or whatever her name is... she didn't do anything wrong. Congrats to them.

But laughing at the women who are salty - to me - isn't cool. It's a major slap in the face. Cuz it's like 50 to 1 down there.

I'm sure those black women were perfectly fine for slamming ass after the club and one night stands...

But once you've "matured" and ready to settle down and spend the rest of your life with someone, combining your wealth and making a statement to the world, you choose a Vietnamese woman.

Okay.

IJS. There is a principle. IJS.
Bruh... grab a snickers

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
1,000,000 black women in Atlanta of all shapes sizes beauty life experiences philosophies talents etc.

And he married an Asian woman.

That's a slap in the face to black women. Let me be the "simp" that says it.

Jeanne or whatever her name is... she didn't do anything wrong. Congrats to them.

But laughing at the women who are salty - to me - isn't cool. It's a major slap in the face. Cuz it's like 50 to 1 down there.

I'm sure those black women were perfectly fine for slamming ass after the club and one night stands...

But once you've "matured" and ready to settle down and spend the rest of your life with someone, combining your wealth and making a statement to the world, you choose a Vietnamese woman.

Okay.

IJS. There is a principle. IJS.
:mjlol:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Why do people like this but get angry when a black woman dates someone outside the race?
not entirely sure... but a friend of mine commented once that BW tend to oddly gravitate toward wm centrally...type shytty wm at that. The group that has demonstrated/voiced the most anti blackness is the prize to certain BW. BM date out.... with... anything really. Certain BM do this cac craze shyt too, and they deserve the critique I feel. They both end up with a wake up call more often than not. Its funny to me.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
full
Name of the model? Asking for a friend

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jeezy finna open up a gang of corner and liquor stores in a hood near you :wow:

Maybe a few dry cleaners or doughnut shops too, if you know you know :mjgrin: