Young Jeezy and Jeanie mai are officially married

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
1,000,000 black women in Atlanta of all shapes sizes beauty life experiences philosophies talents etc.

And he married an Asian woman.

That's a slap in the face to black women. Let me be the "simp" that says it.

Jeanne or whatever her name is... she didn't do anything wrong. Congrats to them.

But laughing at the women who are salty - to me - isn't cool. It's a major slap in the face. Cuz it's like 50 to 1 down there.

I'm sure those black women were perfectly fine for slamming ass after the club and one night stands...

But once you've "matured" and ready to settle down and spend the rest of your life with someone, combining your wealth and making a statement to the world, you choose a Vietnamese woman.

Okay.

IJS. There is a principle. IJS.
Take this bird babbling shyt to lipstick alley :camby:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
1,000,000 black women in Atlanta of all shapes sizes beauty life experiences philosophies talents etc.

Jeanne or whatever her name is... she didn't do anything wrong. Congrats to them.

But laughing at the women who are salty - to me - isn't cool. It's a major slap in the face. Cuz it's like 50 to 1 down there.

I'm sure those black women were perfectly fine for slamming ass after the club and one night stands...

But once you've "matured" and ready to settle down and spend the rest of your life with someone, combining your wealth and making a statement to the world, you choose a Vietnamese woman.

Okay.

:russ:this nikka hurt

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream

Okay.

Negged for simp pandering babble

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
You hurt and getting offended on black women’s behalf :mjlol:
Acting as if your own self missed out on Jeezy dikk and money :wrist: Chill with the pandering

We can't get to a point where defending or speaking on black women's behalf means you're gay or pandering. There needs to be some balance to the incels like you who are dedicated to hating black women just because.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Okay.

Bro you give a fukk about this wayyyyyyyy too much. No heterosexual male should be dikk policing another man.