Young Dudes Getting High Off...Nitrous Oxide Now?

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Listen IDC what these dudes in here are saying. Brehs were NOT doing this when I was growing up. You might have had some weirdo here and there but people weren't having full on gas sniffing cyphers.:gucci:

Yeah I was aware of people getting high off aerosols from stories/PSAs on the news as a kid. But I always thought that was something white hillbilly tweakers did. Methhead types.

Young black kids huffing caulk can sized gas containers is brand new to me :mjlol: although I'm :flabbynsick: and not outside like that, so what do I know?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This little nikka in the twitter vid clearly reads and writes below his grade level :francis:
Years of neglect created this.

I can almost guarantee his parent(s) were hardly around, he would get suspended for acting up in class and just sent home but because his parents were at work or looking for work nobody was around to let him into the house.

So then he links up with other kids who aren't going to school or who got expelled for doing God knows what and here we are. MF huffing gas, destroying his braincells and filming it for attention.

Cold world.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all love doing anti weed threads on here, spreading bullshyt propaganda on here talking about “the doctors say you get head and neck cancer from smoking weed”, meanwhile there’s bullshyt like this out there and y’all silent as a damn mouse in a church house. Where’s the anti hard drugs threads at on here? Y’all got hella smoke for weedheads, but where’s that same energy for the dopefiends and hardcore addicts?

Who doesn’t like weed on here :skip:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I’m about to age myself, but I remember as a kid people would be cracking those little NO metal tubes they gave you for certain sneakers (Shaq Pumps) into ballons and turning ‘em into wipits.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I saw nos balloons back at college parties, but that's the only place Ive seen it.

but flavored nos? wow. these kids are different.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
images

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Don’t they use those small canisters in UK?

These youngins all congregate just to make the environment look uglier

UK streets already look dusty

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Been in the streets all my life.
Been around hustlers and drugs all my life.

nikkaz in here trying to say this is some regular sht that nikkaz been doing.

Where is everybody from

Exactly, I wish one of my boys would pull a damn can out around me talking about he's about to inhale/sniff it, that was always some white folks shyt like huffing

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Nitrous mafia is really a thing. If you go to any type of festivals, there are going to be dudes who will go pick up some tanks (doctor office, grocery store surplus). Tank may run you about $300 tops, sell ballons for $10-20 bucks and you are getting paid. There is a difference between automotive, medical, and hospitality based tanks as well.

Im not someone to do nitrous , had a job in college where we would go hit up local festivals and sell bongs, pipes, etc. It is a surefire way to get paid, but getting caught or having someone stroke out makes me not want to get into selling ballons. Plus, its a nasty habit. Just smoke a blunt or eat some mushrooms/edibles. Better for you in the long term

These guys came straight up out of Philly, were the first to do it as a collective. Before it was one burn out in an VW van, now it is whole groups extorting other folks who try and sell ballons without being part of them.