Young Dudes Getting High Off...Nitrous Oxide Now?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
E3TksTKX0AIO8b6.png

E3TksTJXEAM-p1N.jpg:large

:francis:

This little nikka in the twitter vid clearly reads and writes below his grade level :francis:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i didn't fukk with wipits but I did fukk wit triple C's for a minute in HS. used to boost em from cvs type stores

them shyts would make Bone thugz sound like the greatest music ever
those are super unhealthy for you. dxm (dextromethorphan) itself isnt too bad on the body, and the liver processes it pretty cleanly. the issue is the additives in the formulations, and the secondary ingredients. most drug users aren't the sharpest knives in the wood block and some people straight up don't care what they're taking. 20x the recommended dose of dxm wont kill you, but the massive overdose of acetaminophen might shut down your liver, or the chlorpheniramine (a potent anticholingeric/antihistamine) will give you a seizure, or a heart attack from the spike in your blood pressure. if that doesnt kill you, long term regular consumption of bromine will poison you.

abuse of over the counter drugs arent really talked about too much, but its a lot more common than you think. there's weirdoes out there who abuse diphenhydramine (Benadryl). google 'reddit diph fap dose' for some real weirdo shyt. dudes pop a benadryl and try to nut right when it kicks in. supposed to make you nut really, really hard. you'll have to take their word for it.

i came across some really crazy shyt in college, these old research papers with documented cases of things like housewives suddenly turning up in psych wards, complaining of hallucinations and bizarre thought patterns. it turns out they had been taking shots of robitussin throughout the day, every day, and it had built up in their liver. they were fine once it wore off.

it led me down a crazy rabbit hole about the origins of dxm itself. it was synthesized by the navy in the early 1950s in kentucky as part of one of the countless MKULTRA programs.

t5xwr0.png

tinfoil-MJ.png

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y’all love doing anti weed threads on here, spreading bullshyt propaganda on here talking about “the doctors say you get head and neck cancer from smoking weed”, meanwhile there’s bullshyt like this out there and y’all silent as a damn mouse in a church house. Where’s the anti hard drugs threads at on here? Y’all got hella smoke for weedheads, but where’s that same energy for the dopefiends and hardcore addicts?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Listen IDC what these dudes in here are saying. Brehs were NOT doing this when I was growing up. You might have had some weirdo here and there but people weren't having full on gas sniffing cyphers.:gucci:

Oh I know

:hubie:

The dudes who think this is regular probably grew up around white folk so I cannot relate