Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Ok ok…..this is my synopsis RIP YOUNG DOLPH

Dolph and Gucci always been close…like big brother little brother actually….and his aspirations to be like his big brother got him killed:francis:

Gucci signs Big Scarr to 1017, it’s his next chess move after investing in Pooh sheisty and foogiano, both of which had decent debuts but ultimately
were bad investments seeing as how they both ended up locked up …..but Big Scarr is the TRUTH, like the nikka is DOPE and he from the M and Dolph missed out.

PRE, CMG and 1017 was like in a labels arms race…and CMG was top dog in my opinion, moneybag likely was more established and popular than any other artist the other labels had put forth and they’d been eatin from a minute… but 1017 and PRE was right behind em on they heals…..

I think after dolph struck out on big Scarr he looked at his roster and gave em the :hhh:face…. straight drop and them couldn’t compete wit the talent that was bein compiled on the other labels …they were just shooters connected to Glock useful for the beef at hand at that time at hand…and that had somewhat passed, at least to a degree ….but dolph priority turned to pre and building it to be the BEST, so that meant gathering the best talent no matter what from the city, regardless of affiliation ……he dumped the promises he made to them trulla cats, feeling like he always paid them anyway, and started to focus on heat for the label…and big scarr camp was where it was at….and even tho big Scarr was signed his peoples were still left….Big Moochie Grape and Uncle Danny……just so happens they were the EXACT OPPS of the shooters he made those promises to…..

And one of the nikkas dolph signed from Scarr peoples killed they head and main breh from the gang……the killing of dolph was personal…it’s the reason they made the videos wit the chains after they killed dolph, cuz that’s all they wanted in reality (to be pre artists and felt they’d put in work to deserve it) and it added to the disrespect…

Dolph made some bad judgements here obviously. It’s hard to read the terrain of two different lands at one time, meaning….he was being in the company of ceos and dirt ball level shooters with nothing to lose all at the same time. He was mixing the mentality of a music mogul with the mentality of guys who will shoot for a couple thousand. Dolph thinkin just biz, and they thinkin disrespect…..

This just my theory tho….

Dolph lived in ATL and likely spent time around gucci and other label heads…
but that time away made him lose grasp of his own Memphis streets and what was brewing in them and the role he played in them……rip to breh

Dolph wanted two outta the three

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All these rapper labels are fronts or legal subdivisions for criminal enterprises that are fukking up the neighborhoods

All these nikkas are moving work, scamming, killing, kicking money to OG’s, bailing nikkas out it’s like some mob shyt the way the streets and local indy music labels and cliques are allied. It may not be the main rapper doing the dirt but they are financing dirt and calling shots that their entourage members and bros in the gang carry out.

These are the same nikkas that come to the schools and give a donation while wearing a chain 5x the donation with content steering all the young boys wrong or they do some Thanksgiving Turkey drive shyt and get dikk sucked

This shyt is proven with the EST, 4KT, OTF, Ralo, Casanova, Tr3yway, etc.

Durk even said this shyt in one of his songs…

“The streets don't love anyone, but they in love with me
fukk with me and it's a homicide
Try to clean my image with a turkey drive

See this the problem with hip-hop and how it increases the violence to the nikkas that say it doesn’t have a detrimental effect. It’s not even about the rap itself it’s that an outlet that was once used to make it out the hood is now used to further criminal activities in the hood and steering vulnerable youth into the streets like the flashy drug dealer used to, it makes youngings overly materialistic and makes em think that’s a viable route to success.

These nikkas chump change donations while they drive Rolls Royces everywhere don’t impress me. Most of their wealth goes to enriching their own lives with material excess and that of their fellow gang members not the community at large.

These fake ass Robin Hoods will never get held accountable or publicly shamed and when these nikkas die they are made to be martyrs I saw Nipsey Hussle get turned to Jesus Christ…

YSL Faces The Music

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a8f61d7d-10b9-4d57-a382-e8347faa396c-thumbnail_IMG_5465.jpg

Young Dolph mural in South Memphis defaced week before unveiling​

They won't let the king rest in peace... :mjcry:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Right it seem like it’s deeper than what’s known

Don’t even seem like gotti and his ppl would be this petty
It was likely them. Dolph hit his baby mama and joked about it relentlessly and he was the king of Memphis. nikkas was in their feelings.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
We’re talking about Memphis Tennessee. Lots of racist cacs there. Are you black?
Hill said that this vandalization is connected to a string of harassment he's faced for working with the foundation. Because the situation has escalated to this point, Hill said the family has canceled the painting of the mural.

I have a hard time seeing some racist cacs risking their lives in a black neighborhood of a city which is like 70 % black, to vandalize a mural of a rapper