Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
oh word? :ohhh::ohhh:.... :stopitslime:

That conversation has been had. He def
oh word? :ohhh::ohhh:.... :stopitslime:

I was wrong about that. But honestly I wasn't impressed with what he did either. He put that info out like what 2 weeks after dolph died.

Why was it being held in the first place?

And why is 50 going out of his way to show love to yo gotti's goon that shot at dolph 100 times?

Seems like he chose his side

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
That conversation has been had. He def

I was wrong about that. But honestly I wasn't impressed with what he did either. He put that info out like what 2 weeks after dolph died.

Why was it being held in the first place?

And why is 50 going out of his way to show love to yo gotti's goon that shot at dolph 100 times?

Seems like he chose his side
I'm confused..what does yo Gotti and Dolph beef gotta do with how 50 cent move or do business?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm confused..what does yo Gotti and Dolph beef gotta do with how 50 cent move or do business?
50 can do what he wants.
My problem, (while i was watching in real time) is how much love 50,went out of his way to show Dolph, in person, vs what I seen after he died. When he didn't say ANYTHING for the first couple weeks after he died, I felt that was for a reason. Then later i see this. So I'm just pointing out he has an unspoken alliance with cmg that I wasn't aware of. If he didn't, I don't think what I've seen, would have been put out there.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
50 can do what he wants.
My problem, (while i was watching in real time) is how much love 50,went out of his way to show Dolph, in person, vs what I seen after he died. When he didn't say ANYTHING for the first couple weeks after he died, I felt that was for a reason. Then later i see this. So I'm just pointing out he has an unspoken alliance with cmg that I wasn't aware of. If he didn't, I don't think what I've seen, would have been put out there.
you projecting your feelings onto people with this. He wasn't 50's artist or friend they did business together before and 50 had the same words and etc for yo Gotti and his artists too I'm sure at some point and vice versa. He did what everybody does in this situation. Stop being weird breh.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
you projecting your feelings onto people with this. He wasn't 50's artist or friend they did business together before and 50 had the same words and etc for yo Gotti and his artists too I'm sure at some point and vice versa. He did what everybody does in this situation. Stop being weird breh.
I'm not being weird at all.
I was just initially surprised.
I'm not saying 50 did anything wrong. If he's more loyal to them, so be it.
But 50 is a very calculated person and I'm very confident, that as mad as 50 used to get when he saw this person standing next to THIS person, he didn't fukk with, I'm sure he knows he's making a statement, when he makes a post like the one i pointed out. But like I said, I'm not saying 50 wrong, if he fukk with them, HE fukk WITH THEM.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
50 can do what he wants.

nikka, nobody has to say shyt. What would it had proven??? You're WAY to invested in this.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
nikka, nobody has to say shyt. What would it had proven??? You're WAY to invested in this.
No YOU'RE too invested. I never said he had to do anything. My post was me analyzing what I saw. Which is, although i thought him and dolph was cool, based off the video (posted in this thread). BUT, if they were THAT cool,50 probably wouldn't be moving how he's been, post m Dolph's death. This assessment is based upon watching 50 over the past 20 years.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
So if what I'm reading is true, this is what happened....

- Dolph ignites beef with Gotti over sexual relations with the mother of his child + a bad contract Gotti offered him in 2011-12
- CMG/Gotti attempt to kill Dolph 3 different times
- Dolph/Paper Route are hustlers, they aren't shooters/killers and really can't withstand street beef with CMG
- Around this time, Dolph signs his little cousin Key Glock who is fresh out of jail
- Glock sees that PRE is lacking on the street side so he calls up some shooters & goons that he knows for protection around the city, one of them is Straight Dropp
- We don't hear a peep about any more physical skirmishes between PRE/CMG
- Around the same time, Straight Dropp is trying to rap & is asking PRE to sign him/help him with his career (you see him wearing PRE chains in his videos)
- The gist of it, Dolph isn't trying to sign him & with the CMG beef cooling down, informs him that his services is no longer needed
- Dropp, being the bloodthirsty, sociopathic street nikka with a rap sheet longer than Shaq leg, decides to murder the King of Memphis

If this is true (and of course we don't know this is true),

1. Dolph should not have started a beef that he couldn't handle :francis: Dolph has been my favorite rapper for a few years now but damn bruh, just get your rap money & keep it moving

2. Key Glock is a dumbass for bringing a nikka like that around the piggy bank :francis:

Long live Flippa

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

- Dolph ignites beef with Gotti over sexual relations with the mother of his child + a bad contract Gotti offered him in 2011-12
- Dolph/Paper Route are hustlers, they aren't shooters/killers and really can't withstand street beef with CMG
- Around this time, Dolph signs his little cousin Key Glock who is fresh out of jail
- Glock sees that PRE is lacking on the street side so he calls up some shooters & goons that he knows for protection around the city, one of them is Straight Dropp
- Around the same time, Straight Dropp is trying to rap & is asking PRE to sign him/help him with his career (you see him wearing PRE chains in his videos)
- The gist of it, Dolph isn't trying to sign him & with the CMG beef cooling down, informs him that his services is no longer needed
- Dropp, being the bloodthirsty, sociopathic street nikka with a rap sheet longer than Shaq leg, decides to murder the King of Memphis

1. Dolph should not have started a beef that he couldn't handle :francis: Dolph has been my favorite rapper for a few years now but damn bruh, just get your rap money & keep it moving

2. Key Glock is a dumbass for bringing a nikka like that around the piggy bank :francis:

Long live Flippa
You lost me at Dolph IGNITING the beef.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

Long live Flippa

Can more memphis nikkas chip in on this please