Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
wasn’t Memphis on first 48? If so then what you saying is all cap.
First 48 in memphis was the worst of all the first 48s. I do see how that correlates to this tho friend. We’re all watching this in real time. Do u think we’re missing something? Are the real suspects in jail as we speak? Did they crack under pressure …within the first 48?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
First 48 in memphis was the worst of all the first 48s. I do see how that correlates to this tho friend. We’re all watching this in real time. Do u think we’re missing something? Are the real suspects in jail as we speak? Did they crack under pressure …within the first 48?

Just the singing part. First 48 exposed that most of these dudes are human at the end of the day and will sing.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Just the singing part. First 48 exposed that most of these dudes are human at the end of the day and will sing.
I like first 48 but I also think they only air the ones that are entertaining. If the suspect is smart and wants an attorney off top then it’s not compelling and won’t make it to tv. First 48 shouldn’t be confused with what “most” ppl do it’s dependent on the guys that sing. Just my opinion.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Still no suspects arrested as high profile as it was/is. I will say this, Memphis know how to keep shyt under wraps. Let’s this be somewhere else niccas be lined up to sing.

The new police chief said a few days ago that just because they aren't talking publicly doesn't mean that they aren't falling leads. As long as it isn't a situation of where there's a threat to the public, then they aren't going do say anything IMO until they actually make an arrest.

I don't care for Amy Weirich (Memphis DA), but she knows the magnitude of the situation and isn't going to rush it just to satisfy people on social media.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The new police chief said a few days ago that just because they aren't talking publicly doesn't mean that they aren't falling leads. As long as it isn't a situation of where there's a threat to the public, then they aren't going do say anything IMO until they actually make an arrest.

I don't care for Amy Weirich (Memphis DA), but she knows the magnitude of the situation and isn't going to rush it just to satisfy people on social media.
Dig that