Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

tdjakes-pastor.gif

She got an Only Fans page too. :wow: good lawd!

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Brokenstein did you even understood my comment? Mfk is skressed from all that commute can't even read properly :mjlol:
I don’t give a fukk what you sayin. I laughed because it wasn’t no goddam AMG. You don’t even know how to spot one or know the difference that’s how I know you don’t got a whip, a job or a license:laff: dude just on YouTube watching AMG videos

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Whoeva post it gone def be looked at..will have to be on some six degrees of separation type shyt any associate of CMG do it then it's a wrap
They probably pulling cellphone records and all of that. Dude probably PC'd up. Only able to talk to his momma, because anyone else and some evidence gonna slip, whether the outside party is connected or not. I'm sure he lawyered up.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just showing my homie a dude that was hanging out with young dolph in a recent photo. I was surprised how skinny a grown man can be in America these days.

is it the food?

Pills, drugs and alcohol at the level these young dudes are using, suppress your appetite as well...
These dudes are eating snacks and fast food here and there..don't drink water, eat real protein, fruits or vegetables..

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Did the killers really go on IG Live or is this some youtube clickbait mess?

Did one of them get killed already?

I'm out the loop. Somebody catch me up.

And what's with the Michelle walker jawn? What she got to do with this?