Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

Bstacks

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Title says it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 is the biggest hater

I hope dude get shot again

To think ALL this happened from signing with G unit, that's how he originally caught the felony that caused him to be charged with felon in possession

but dude need to kiss his lawyer cuz he got a sweet deal. Cats usually get 5yrs off the flip for felony in possession case

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
sad shyt- 50 really fukked up this nikkas life

50 f*cked up his life??? You n1ggas can't be serious :laugh:

You must've missed the unique opportunities 50 gave the dude and when 50 was saying dude was spending more money than him. Spending like a drug dealer. Buck did this to himself :lolbron:

u mad bruh bruh

WE OUTCHEA
Daps
On the real i dont fukk with 50 that much but he did nothing wrong here... he help Buck earn over 8 million and Buck blew it all on cars, jewelry and blow and then told 50 to eat a dikk. Sad too cause Buck used to be great

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently his hairline got the death penalty

fp-nooo.gif

50 ruining his life <<<<<<<<<< Genetics/Barbers ruining his line

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can understand how some cats feel about 50's part in this. He did do some snake shyt, but in the end and looking at the whole picture, he gave Buck a great opportunity. Buck just didn't fully take advantage of it. :noah:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
On the real i dont fukk with 50 that much but he did nothing wrong here... he help Buck earn over 8 million and Buck blew it all on cars, jewelry and blow and then told 50 to eat a dikk. Sad too cause Buck used to be great

50 wouldn't let him out of his contract so he couldn't make no money. I definitely see something wrong wit that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 wouldn't let him out of his contract so he couldn't make no money. I definitely see something wrong wit that

???? you don't have to let someone out of their contract, thats the whole point of the f*cking contract homie, lol. aint nothin wrong with it. either buy your way out of the contract or respect the contract, those are your only 2 options. its business