Young Buck DJ Vlad Interview Series

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gon sign with Suge Knight HA?
He say that money right HA?
And you think you getting yo ass on this flight HA?

tenor.gif

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Juvie already spoke on this. He didn't leave Buck in Cali Buck was ALREADY THERE. It ain't like they both went to Cali and juvie just left the nikka stranded. You was already there :dwillhuh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It’s wild to me that after everything that transpired in the 90s, there were a lot of rappers in the 2000s who thought doing business with Suge was a good idea.
Because these rap nikkas are ignorant for real. And not in a bad way (well they are that ignant too) but they literally don't know shyt. They from the streets they're not out here doing homework and research and shyt. To them Suge was the major nikka that had Pac and Snoop and Dre and Death Row. It's like a nikka today singing to Birdman they probably wouldn't know shyt about Wayne lawsuit or if they do it's not on they mind. They hungry and trying to make it.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Buck a habitual liar
He been known for jumping from set to set he got on cmr because baby and em used to come thru nash meeting they plug and buck big homie spoke up for him. He got in trouble because he was gd then switched to different crip sets
He was in the ha video and even shouted out utp in his verse on 50 cd He ain't gone go at juvie because he know he'll get exposed and possibly touched. He was in cali trying get signed because he felt like he couldn't get shine on cmr juve found out and he tried catch a ride back

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Buck a habitual liar
He been known for jumping from set to set he got on cmr because baby and em used to come thru nash meeting they plug and buck big homie spoke up for him. He got in trouble because he was gd then switched to different crip sets
He was in the ha video and even shouted out utp in his verse on 50 cd? He ain't gone go at juvie because he know he'll get exposed and possibly touched. He was in cali trying get signed because he felt like he couldn't get shine on cmr juve found out and he tried catch a ride back

You sure they were meeting the plug or they were the plug :ufdup:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
You sure they were meeting the plug or they were the plug :ufdup:
We(n.o) been doing business with tn so it could've went both ways honestly. The pipeline was no miss tn and Carolinas
Side note, baby an em was supposed to be put down as crip but idk what happened. There's too many conflicting stories

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
We(n.o) been doing business with tn so it could've went both ways honestly. The pipeline was no miss tn and Carolinas
Side note, baby an em was supposed to be put down as crip but idk what happened. There's too many conflicting stories

I know they were saying that C was for Cash Money, but c'mon. :patrice:

Bx2DEEDCcAE_4og.jpg