Young Buck DJ Vlad Interview Series

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buck is bold to actually go on Vlad knowing that he’s gonna have to talk about his alleged relationship with that tranny.

But if y’all notice, Buck was lowkey kissing Vlad ass of hoping he won’t mention it lol
I think he actually is looking forward to the question so he can vehemently, and convincingly (he hopes) deny it and try to put it to rest on a huge platform for everyone to see. I don't think it's gonna work, but if he really didn't do no flagrant punk shyt and got catfished or sumn, then bounced when he found out, I think he should be vindicated. That's a nasty ass stain on your jacket period, but especially as a gangsta rapper, career finished

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Buck bout to embarrass himself again
CDQ.gif

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
I think he actually is looking forward to the question so he can vehemently, and convincingly (he hopes) deny it and try to put it to rest on a huge platform for everyone to see. I don't think it's gonna work, but if he really didn't do no flagrant punk shyt and got catfished or sumn, then bounced when he found out, I think he should be vindicated. That's a nasty ass stain on your jacket period, but especially as a gangsta rapper, career finished

I think I see what u did there but I’m not sure :patrice::dame: