Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What type of goofy ass lame breh still hangs out with 17 and 18 year olds at the age of 28?

That’s the starting level of bad decision making of that night and then they poured some alcohol on it and got super stupid.

:francis:

They can all kiss their families goodbye. I know where that girl is from and I bet the family is going to put all their resources into making sure these 4 suffer and Reggie’s (the bar in Tigerland, just off LSU’s campus) get sued into oblivion.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Please don’t be…. fukk :snoop:

Yeah, they’re fukked. Move better young brehs. If you’re out here having sex with women you know are too drunk to consent.. yeah, I don’t have a problem with them taking away your society card. These kids need better circles. How the fukk you 28 and get caught up in this mess :snoop:

RIP to that girl.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
They are gonna build and name a state
prison after them mutha fukkas.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Oooooweeee. Them nikkas are going to Angola and it's not gonna be good for them.:wow:

I know that no prison is necessarily “good” to be at, but Angola is one of them joints that you just really, really do not want to be. And that’s under normal circumstances. But to be there under a rape charge? Phew! :huhldup: