Young breh gets jumped by group of Hispanic kids

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
That was such a weak beatdown:laugh: those wangsta chinks did no damage. Breh got right up. Probably why those SARS infested bat eaters even jumped homie bc they know they couldnt handle the smoke.

If me & 2 of my good men jump you, your prolly gonna see a hospital bed with tubes in it for months or worse. These lil punks needa start doing pushups….

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t understand how kids go out the house in slides. You got a better chance fighting barefoot. Can’t run can’t do shyt in slides.

Dude should go on a John Wick hunt and wait till he catch all then kids one on one. He big enough to hold his own.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

This fax. You definitely wouldn't see this shyt down south and parts of north east, west coast folk gotta tighten up. :snoop:

Bro that map is like the historic black American homeland minus south Florida

Mexicans outnumber Blacks like 50 to 1 out west

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I was seriously expecting this to be in Cali.

I didn’t know Texas brehs had it bad like that with Hispanics too. :francis:
I heard stories of Mexicans pistol whipping brehs in Houston. Whenever their population outnumbers ours they switch up. I keep trying to hammer this into n*gga's heads but southern brehs dont want to listen. "I got Mexican homies here in Georgia and they're cool". Once gentrification hits the west hard, Mexicans WILL start heading south. Brehs better get on code before that happens.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Where these street dudes/thugs be for these moments. Seems I only here them when it’s another breh. We bout the silliest backwards group of ppl there is. I aint even know asians had strength on em like that.
fukk outta here with this Dap Fishing 101 ass post. Y’all nikkas and these generic ass canned responses

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Facts. You don't know me, but you're out here commentating on my fade like Jim Ross in '98? :dahell:

main-qimg-8bbf5dfb3d469190752ae727f91ae01d

Brehs face looked like he peeked into the multiverse for a split second.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The video on worldstar said they are refugee kids from Miyamar(sp) and that the breh was bullying them so they ganged up and jumped him.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
The video on worldstar said they are refugee kids from Miyamar(sp) and that the breh was bullying them so they ganged up and jumped him.
A bunch of refugees from Miyamar would be using the word “nikka” like that?

Those sounded like straight up Texas Mexicans.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
They do, but they also have lots of bamas who believe in "black and brown" and all that shyt. nikkas from the south are the ones who will give you the most pushback when you tell them about Mexicans in California. "nah, I break bread with my latino brehs in ATL. We're all one down here" - nikkas from ATL.
Where in the fukk did u get this bullshyt from??? MadeUpMonkeyshyt.com???

We don't hang out with no latinos down here u clown :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
A
They do, but they also have lots of bamas who believe in "black and brown" and all that shyt. nikkas from the south are the ones who will give you the most pushback when you tell them about Mexicans in California. "nah, I break bread with my latino brehs in ATL. We're all one down here" - nikkas from ATL.
Ain't no nikka from atl saying this bullshyt.