Young breh gets jumped by group of Hispanic kids

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Connects looked like they had no power.
"...like getting gangbanged by a pack of marshmallows." -Nick Cave
He too big to be in a fetal position like that.
Should have used all that size and power to dust one or two of them.
The landscape in Atl and Cali is completely different. Even though Atl is becoming more like Cali in that sense, there’s always been some cooperation with them in the south. In Cali they are alot bolder because they have the numbers.
And that cooperation will be the reason ATL becomes more like Cali once they get their numbers up.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Connects looked like they had no power.
"...like getting gangbanged by a pack of marshmallows." -Nick Cave
He too big to be in a fetal position like that.
Should have used all that size and power to dust one or two of them.

And that cooperation will be the reason ATL becomes more like Cali once they get their numbers up.
These clowns don't realize that we had "cooperation" with them in Cali before they got their numbers up. Once Mexicans get their numbers up and outnumber you they switch up. It happens almost overnight.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Black feminists rubbing their hands like birdman. They would say that at least these young brehs are free from toxic black masculinity, even if they're soft now. California and the west coast is getting expensive so you're going to see more latinos and Asians move down south to cities like ATL. Imagine the gay black men in ATL getting their ass whooped by some Mexicans in a gang :russ: . "but... but black and brown" says the gay breh from midtown Atlanta. Then again this isnt my problem. Black feminist and LGBTQ wanted soft black men in tune with their emotion :hubie:. They about to be food for these Asians and latinos:snoop:.

Edit: I got in contact with a breh from Dallas and he said that they're Mexicans.

A group of hispanics jump a black kid and you're only smoke is for black feminists and homosexuals? Brother, wake up.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Black feminists rubbing their hands like birdman. They would say that at least these young brehs are free from toxic black masculinity, even if they're soft now. California and the west coast is getting expensive so you're going to see more latinos and Asians move down south to cities like ATL. Imagine the gay black men in ATL getting their ass whooped by some Mexicans in a gang :russ: . "but... but black and brown" says the gay breh from midtown Atlanta. Then again this isnt my problem. Black feminist and LGBTQ wanted soft black men in tune with their emotion :hubie:. They about to be food for these Asians and latinos:snoop:.

Edit: I got in contact with a breh from Dallas and he said that they're Mexicans.

I bet you not all 20 of those mexicans know each other but they for damn sure have each other backs :francis:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Fat boy ate those shyts. These type of issues will be confined to certain regions, tho. Hispanics or Latinos, wouldn't take that smoke to N.O. or places like that, where brehs are REALLY wit the smoke. Those are TX problems. Cali/west coast Mexicans, bout to start infiltrating those neighboring states (as their prices rise). Blacks better get on code, and stop half-steppin wit those oy yays.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
If you are recording my fade, don’t ever ask me if I’m “good”

Especially when you’re proudly claiming that you ain’t help because “you don’t know me”

I’m automatically whooping the camera man’s ass.
Facts. You don't know me, but you're out here commentating on my fade like Jim Ross in '98? :dahell:

main-qimg-8bbf5dfb3d469190752ae727f91ae01d