Young breh gets jumped by group of Hispanic kids

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Black feminists rubbing their hands like birdman. They would say that at least these young brehs are free from toxic black masculinity, even if they're soft now. California and the west coast is getting expensive so you're going to see more latinos and Asians move down south to cities like ATL. Imagine the gay black men in ATL getting their ass whooped by some Mexicans in a gang :russ: . "but... but black and brown" says the gay breh from midtown Atlanta. Then again this isnt my problem. Black feminist and LGBTQ wanted soft black men in tune with their emotion :hubie:. They about to be food for these Asians and latinos:snoop:.

Edit: I got in contact with a breh from Dallas and he said that they're Mexicans.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Where these street dudes/thugs be for these moments. Seems I only here them when it’s another breh. We bout the silliest backwards group of ppl there is. I aint even know asians had strength on em like that.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Where these street dudes/thugs be for these moments. Seems I only here them when it’s another breh. We bout the silliest backwards group of ppl there is. I aint even know asians had strength on em like that.
This was in DALLAs of all places. Plenty of black men/boys to respond. Meanwhile cameraman thinks it funny and the other black boys around him are being off code. This is what happens when you let a whole generation of black feminists raise your kids. Austin and Houston have lots of Asians. There's a whole Chinese consulate in Houston.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I can't believe this happened in Texas of all places :francis:

I thought the South had the strongest black people :mjgrin:
They do, but they also have lots of bamas who believe in "black and brown" and all that shyt. nikkas from the south are the ones who will give you the most pushback when you tell them about Mexicans in California. "nah, I break bread with my latino brehs in ATL. We're all one down here" - nikkas from ATL.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do, but they also have lots of bamas who believe in "black and brown" and all that shyt. nikkas from the south are the ones who will give you the most pushback when you tell them about Mexicans in California. "nah, I break bread with my latino brehs in ATL. We're all one down here" - nikkas from ATL.
The landscape in Atl and Cali is completely different. Even though Atl is becoming more like Cali in that sense, there’s always been some cooperation with them in the south. In Cali they are alot bolder because they have the numbers.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

This fax. You definitely wouldn't see this shyt down south, west coast folk gotta tighten up. :snoop:

Texas is down south though. Doesn't Dallas have the most middle class black folks in the nation after DMV, New York and Houston? This took place in Dallas.