Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
green need to be able to walk without breaking himself before i can trust him, free was an average bum but he was average..
Average would've been an improvement last year, damn near every sack or int from Prescott was Free's fault. If Green can stay healthy then they'll be just fine at RT, I still see them drafting a RT late though.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
From Jeff Cavanaugh (105.3 Sports and Cowboys scout). If we don't resign Carr and/or Mo the only real loss on defense is McClain.
ONgDOqd.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to draft linebacker too. Based off the trajectory of Sean Lees career he's died for an injury down season, don't trust leg drop....
Looks like they're going the with rotation of average guys again and no real studs
Collins was better than average. Dlawrence is too when healthy. The question mark will be Tapper. But we trim the fat off our lines.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im kinda lost right now.. we losing players with not enough draft picks to fill.

We not even gonna get shyt for Romo either.. crazy
Thats the thing i was saying earlier. Getting better thru the draft is the way to go, but we should be trying to stockpile picks :yeshrug: