Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I been shytted on Free but he should have retired before we let Leary walk. Collins at RT and Leary at G would have been the GOAT o-line. Now we have a hole and nobody can seriously consider Chaz Green a legit replacement, we gotta sign a veteran.
I would move collins to RT and sign a vet guard. Leary got way more than we were willing to offer anyways. I wish we would have signed him to an extension during the season. But, I think he was ready to bounce after this season anyway.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I dont know about yall but im loving the fact we getting rid of these scrubs, especially on defense.

With that said, we gotta find a way to accumulate more draft picks, so we can fill these holes :patrice:
Not gonna happen, If they don't trade Romo then they're stuck with the picks they have. Jerry still hasn't gotten his "war daddy" so they may actually lose some picks to move up.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont know about yall but im loving the fact we getting rid of these scrubs, especially on defense.

With that said, we gotta find a way to accumulate more draft picks, so we can fill these holes :patrice:

^^^^^^^

You can search key words like Church, Wilcox, McClain, and Jack Crawford all throughout threads from the last 2-3 years and see more negative comments than positives. I'm cool with that drafting defense 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.

The front office has confidence in our offense, thus the 10 of 11 starters returning. Ya'll remember when we were letting offensive players walk during FA, from 2008 - 2011? Now look at the depth they have built. We gotta trust their process for the defensive side of the ball now. Hell we don't much of a choice. :mjlol:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Cleary or Green will replace Free.

Time for Kavon Frazier to step up now that Wilcox gone.
I remember people saying Frazier was really a Barry Church clone.

I would move collins to RT and sign a vet guard. Leary got way more than we were willing to offer anyways. I wish we would have signed him to an extension during the season. But, I think he was ready to bounce after this season anyway.
Nah. Collins is going at guard. It's where he is best at. We gonna have to live with Green at RT I bet and he wasn't that bad at the tackle position. It's just his health.