Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way that trade happens. Also, Irving's not going anywhere we gave him exclusive rights tender. I'd take Carr back, and let the rest go. I think Jerruh's gonna draft Joe Mixon in the 4th round if he's there. So he'll replace DMC.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I need to see some deals involving Church, Wilcox, and either Carr or Claiborne sometime today. That's what's gonna excite me.

I know we not big players in tomorrows game, our time comes in April, but we need to sure up guys WE'VE drafted/acquired and developed. No paying for OTHER PEOPLE'S guys and the work they've done for those teams.

Def didn't like to see Marshall sign with the Giants. Big bodied (pause) receiver teamed up with Odell and the lil slot cat they got last year, not good on an already depleted secondary...Hopefully this one of Eli's down years.

but don't let the news you'll hear slip out today and the rest of the week hurt unless it's one of ours going somewhere else...

Damn, def don't think TRex back with us...a VERY small sliver of hope at this point. Butler need to back up some of that talk he been yapping bout lately. Step up fam and show why we signed you back