Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I thought Irv was restricted bc of how we acquired him or something. I thought I heard on the break or talkin Cowboys that we had exclusive rights :manny:

I would like JJ back and maybe Mo, but I don't wanna pay for more medical bills when we can get a sturdier, cheaper, younger, but less experienced, him.

I'd live with Carr retiring here...at a good price. Maybe pick up a cheap vet at DB for bridge/insurance/experience in FA, same with DL. Just draft those two positions rds 1-3

I'd rather spend any FA money on our own...TWill (trex lol) DMC...as opposed to binging somebody else's guys in...

This is gonna be an interesting offseason IMO...the last few years we've either had luxury in drafting or money to do a little something in FA...we had players basically gifted (Zeke) to us or great OL. I'm not big on FA, but I'm just worried that we playing with fire. We gotta hit in the draft, no more wasted 2nd rounders. Our first three guys need to see major PT (and be successful)...we have a chance to be special if this thing plays out right. Must capitalize on the draft and get value in FA.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
so the rumor is Dallas, SF, and Washington in 3 team trade,,, Cousins to SF,,, Romo to Washing, and dallas gets #2 pick....

highly doubt it would happen,,, but I'll be ecstatic and both sad... we can move up 1 and get Myles Jarrett, the pass rush we need, but fugged up Romo goes to a non contender, Dak is our future, but come on, Romo held it down, played hurt damn near his whole career, dude gave a lot to this franchise... at least send him to Denver or Houston, to at least compete..