Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
But how long can we rely on MCFADDEN TO STAY INJURY FREE ?

I REALLY LIKE MORRIS OVER MCFADDEN!
I like our entire stable of rbs to be honest,I hate that we won't be able to keep em all !
Agree...but we gotta see how this Zeke stuff turn out....may need all 4

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sooooooooooooooo, any progress on our season thread?

3WcZTDO.gif

Since the 2016-2017 season thread was created July 30, 2016 and all..

:whistle:

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I want to get excited for Rico but it's hard to get excited for ANY young TE so long as Witten is still on the 53 man roster. Marty B, basically didn't try because he knew he would never get a shot.
True, however this should be Witts last year. Even if we dont cut Rico (we wont), he isnt ready to be a full time TE yet anyways. He needs another year to become a better blocker and route runner...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
True, however this should be Witts last year. Even if we dont cut Rico (we wont), he isnt ready to be a full time TE yet anyways. He needs another year to become a better blocker and route runner...

Only way Witt leaves is if the coaches feel comfortable with his heir whoever that maybe. It will basically boil down to his role in the offense at the end of the year. He's still a good not great blocker which makes him an every down TE. If they still gonna focus more on running the ball to set up the offense then Rico won't take that many snaps and neither will the other tight ends.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
fukk them ny giants, they probably praying that zeke get suspended.

little do the y know, jerry jones ready to send them dallas goons on godells head if he fukk around too much