#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Smokers don't bother me anymore ever since they got the jim crow treatment. I do still like to go to smoking areas and drop farts and give them the :usure: though.

1239371730v550K8.jpg

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
People assuming I'm shy/quiet (which to extroverts is just code word for "weak") within 1-2 minutes because I'm not running my mouth as soon as I meet you.

According to these people something must be wrong when there is silence between two individuals for more than 5 seconds. We can talk about the playoffs, music, technology but my life story isn't any of your business right now.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Y'all some bytch nikkas if I light a stogie next to your Cracka ass either come up to me like a man or keep it movin

God knows second hand smoke is the biggest lie in a minute

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
To stay on topi. Tho what really makes me mad is when people come up to me saying the allergic to tobacco smoke :pachaha:

How the fukk u allergic to smoke :lolbron:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears
all them fakkits mad at me smoking, yet say nothing about the smoke cars, factories etc let off

whores with 40 inch ponytails

black girls who hate their skin

black men who think that white woman on their arm makes them better

girls who dress like sluts, but want respect.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
People take the last of an office supply item and do not tell the person who orders supplies. Somebody goes looking for the item and we're all out. As an office, productivity failing due to not having something in stock is the worst.

Monday, it was the 1,100 count box of rubber bands in the community area. IMO, you're supposed to take a handful (or how ever much you need) and leave the box. Will the person bring back the rubber bands? Do I need to order more? What's the deal. I'm guessing the person took them as their own and will have it permanently at their desk. I'll need to order more.

Today, it's the large box of bandaids in the community area. There was like 20+ bandaids left a few weeks ago and now the whole box is missing! Again, are we out? Did somebody take the whole box to their desk for their "personal" use? What do I need to do?

IMO, this falls in-line of office experience and maybe maturity/smartness. It's a no brainier that you need to buy more of an item if you take the last of something. If you use the last roll of toilet paper, you need to buy more, right? In fact, you buy more toilet paper BEFORE you run out so you'll have an extra roll before it's time.

People. lol

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
-Sometiming Muthafukkas
-people who have become detach/desensitize to the point that simple things, like caring for another human being is vague to them

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I guess I'll stay on topic

hearing women my age (20s) curse like sailors. This one girl in my spanish class said the F word in a normal 2 minute conversation at least 15 times.

People who go outside in their pajamas. Not like to the mailbox but running errands. This one woman i saw in the grocery store still was in her pajamas and it was damn near 5 oclock in the evening! That just shows people you didn't wash your ass today.

People who chew tobacco and spit the juice in a CLEAR bottle

People who drive slow and make me miss the green light

and cheap looking weave.

ayo chill....i like collecting different patterns of pajamas.if i get up at 7 am..wash up...and its still not noon yet i throw on some more casual pajamas and i might walk to the grocery store which is 3 minutes from my crib in my pajamas

no drawls

n my thang sending heavenly sexual vibrations to dem fine ass females i catch doin the same thing :blessed:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who block the pathways in the mall by walking slow as fukk, if it wasn't illegal to get into fist fights i'd steal off on half the people in the fukking mall

People who try to talk to me when i'm clearly busy doing something/work.

People who swear they'll pay you back and then when you loan them money they do everything in their power to avoid ever seeing you again, this shyt right here makes me RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I hate seeing cars with eyelashes. There's one parked outside my office right now and I want to throw a brick through the windshield.