#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears...

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why haven't you? :ld:

If they gonna ban smoking, they might as well ban alcohol and just let the next few generations be :wrist:

I do not engage in criminal behavior. Plus, if I were to harm everyone I hated in the world, the body count would be astronomical.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
If you're rude enough to light up a cig in front of me, then I got the right to talk as much shyt as I like.

Yea, people smoking near me in enclosed spaces really grinds my gears.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're rude enough to light up a cig in front of me, then I got the right to talk as much shyt as I like.

Breh (or brehette) just start farting. Works wonders. What are they gonna say?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My aunt, that bytch, when my grandmother passed we were all in the living room at my grandmother's house waiting for the limo to arrive and this hoe lights up IN the house in front of everyone. People in their good funeral clothing, children with struggling lung development and just the general population of folks that don't fukk with smokers were all there. Then she got a nerve to get an attitude when we asked her to go outside.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Spanish speaking coworkers talking Spanish with each other while I'm around. I don't speak Spanish. Keep it English or shut your damn mouth.
:umad:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Aye nikkas this ain't no bytching about smokers thread its about bytching about things that get on you nerves.

Stay on topic peoples.

Smh @ 2 people staying on topic.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Spanish speaking coworkers talking Spanish with each other while I'm around. I don't speak Spanish. Keep it English or shut your damn mouth.
:umad:

If they doing it in front of your face, there's a 99.9% chance they talking about you.

Better brush up on some vocabulary nikka so you can be in the know.

I can't speak fluently, but I can figure out the context pretty easily. Came in handy in when meeting my ex's parents for the first time.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
We shouldnt even be putting any resources into anti-smoking campaigns. Cancer will be cured in 30 years anyway...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
shyt pisses me off when im walking and some a$$hole or bytch in front of me light a cig up and blow the smoke at me. its all an oral fixation anyway, they didnt get breastfed enough as children so whenever they feeling all weak or nervous they have to put something in their mouth.

hmm thats kind of interesting now that i think about it. there's probably a huge percentage of females that love to suck dikk that also smoke cigarettes or weed or just eat too much. :ohhh:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I guess I'll stay on topic

hearing women my age (20s) curse like sailors. This one girl in my spanish class said the F word in a normal 2 minute conversation at least 15 times.

People who go outside in their pajamas. Not like to the mailbox but running errands. This one woman i saw in the grocery store still was in her pajamas and it was damn near 5 oclock in the evening! That just shows people you didn't wash your ass today.

People who chew tobacco and spit the juice in a CLEAR bottle

People who drive slow and make me miss the green light

and cheap looking weave.