#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears...

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I am a smoker I'm sick of non smokers coming up to me asking "why do you smoke don't you know you're going to die".i usually tell them they're going to die too I'm just taking my destiny into many own hands :myman:.

#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears Add on...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
article-0-0E33CFDF00000578-736_634x335.jpg

cancer.jpg

article-0-0E33D09100000578-818_634x337.jpg

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a smoker I'm sick of non smokers coming up to me asking "why do you smoke don't you know you're going to die".i usually tell them they're going to die too I'm just taking my destiny into many own hands :myman:.

#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears Add on...

Honestly, smokers make me sick. I wish you miserable, despicable, weak-minded and selfish pieces of shyt would drop dead. Now, and I'm very serious. I want to haul off and punch someone in the fukking face whenever I see them with a pack, or they ask me if I have a light. Especially when I see them hanging around outside of buildings/in public. The shyt should be completely banned from public spaces if not just banned outright. I mean, you're literally killing people when you do this.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: "grinds my gears" I've never used that white ass phrase ever in life

Keep ruining your lungs and brains smokin them cancer sticks dumb ass.You controlling your destiny by shortening your life by a few decades

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smokers don't bother me anymore ever since they got the jim crow treatment. I do still like to go to smoking areas and drop farts and give them the :usure: though.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Honestly, smokers make me sick. I wish you miserable, despicable, weak-minded and selfish pieces of shyt would drop dead. Now, and I'm very serious. I want to haul off and punch someone in the fukking face whenever I see them with a pack, or they ask me if I have a light. Especially when I see them hanging around outside of buildings/in public. The shyt should be completely banned from public spaces if not just banned outright. I mean, you're literally killing people when you do this.

So why haven't you? :ld:

If they gonna ban smoking, they might as well ban alcohol and just let the next few generations be :wrist:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
People see me drinking and are quick to call me an alcoholic.

Trust me after knowing a few true alcoholics I ain't that bad.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

its always the fat ones that complain about this #youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears

your wishing DEATH on us...

now your cursed :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You see someone wither away from lung cancer or emphysema then die. You'll change your position on smoking. Especially if you have kids. Don't make your young ones go through that pain.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smokers don't bother me anymore ever since they got the jim crowe treatment. I do still like to go to smoking areas and drop farts and give them the :usure: though.

LMMFAO!!

They make them go 80ft from the building to smoke. Huddled up in that one area, keeping each other warm during winter. Then the smoking shuttle comes and take them back to work. I feel bad for them kinda.