You, your best friend and wife Stranded on an island, how long before you KILL him for her?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
After a few days natural animal instincts will kick in and you will desire that woman, especially if shes attractive.
:whoo:

Will u force him to share or just take him out?

image_4936d742-0d62-4527-b272-685510001a16_400x.png

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
In a survival situation you ain't thinking about that.:dahell: :mjlol:The more people, the better. Hell, you ain't even got the energy because you living off coconuts and the little fish you might catch.

If you on some survivor man type shyt and get comfortable then ya'll might start fukking.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
In a survival situation you ain't thinking about that.:dahell: :mjlol:The more people, the better. Hell, you ain't even got the energy because you living off coconuts and the little fish you might catch.

If you on some survivor man type shyt and get comfortable then ya'll might start fukking.

Might my azz! I gots tah have her! :birdman:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of you are spoiled by modern "civilized" society. When there are no police and other emergency services, you guys are in for a rude awakening. People are evil.

2 days without food and water, your grandma will be at your throat. :sadcam:

Not true, I lived in a 3rd world country and went through war before, and most people still managed to be civilized for the most part with little to eat(in teh city). People shared. Families still managed.

People in the village have plenty to eat. If it's war, even in starving times people tried to share what they could.

You brehs over there in New Sodom are just wicked, nothing to do with circumstances as much as too many of you are developed to be evil period. Same reason for the thought process in this thread.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Not true, I lived in a 3rd world country and went through war before, and most people still managed to be civilized for the most part with little to eat(in teh city). People shared. Families still managed.

People in the village have plenty to eat. If it's war, even in starving times people tried to share what they could.

You brehs over there in New Sodom are just wicked, nothing to do with circumstances as much as too many of you are developed to be evil period. Same reason for the thought process in this thread.

I'm talking about collapse. I have and lost family in Katrina. I've heard first head stories about the superdome and the first for food and water. Especially water. It gets wicked very fast.

If we both dying of thirst and there's one gallon of water. You stay civil and watch me leave with the water. Or it's WAR. :birdman:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about collapse. I have and lost family in Katrina. I've heard first head stories about the superdome and the first for food and water. Especially water. It gets wicked very fast.

If we both dying of thirst and there's one gallon of water. You stay civil and watch me leave with the water. Or it's WAR. :birdman:

breh, civil war is collapse, where I'm from we tried to share and poole resources for the most part.