You wake up in the Sahara desert alone... what's your next move?

Daps
Your opps get the drop on you, knock you out, put you on a plane and leave your unconscious body in the desert.

You wake up alone, and in all 4 directions, the only thing you see is desert. You don't have a phone, a hat, shoes, or water.

What you doing next?

Sahara-Morocco.jpg

wave-pattern-desert-landscape--oman-886145780-5c45542046e0fb00012ebabf.jpg

I ain't even gon hold y'all, I would start hyperventilating and panicking. I would have no sense of direction, where I am, and the thought of not having no water would make me break me down.

I probably wouldn't make it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Find water and shelter. If you find a camel you've found both.

It's disgusting but I was on a JCET in Africa and we were taught how locals would drink the fluid out of an animals stomach and how to cut open a dead camel to protect yourself in a sandstorm.

Daps
Find water and shelter. If you find a camel you've found both.

It's disgusting but I was on a JCET in Africa and we were taught how locals would drink the fluid out of an animals stomach and how to cut open a dead camel to protect yourself in a sandstorm.

and one more question... in my scenario you ain't got no tools or weapons.

You gon kill the camel with your bare hands? :patrice:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
and one more question... in my scenario you ain't got no tools or weapons.

You gon kill the camel with your bare hands? :patrice:
That's a problem better find a sharp flint shard.

The name of the entire excercise is called Flintlock
I
'm talking about a recently dead camel They'd never let you kill a live Camel there's Camels all over the Sahel region a lot of times people simply work them to death or if there's not enough water around the camel dies of thrist.

The camel can't be dead for more than 36 hours or the fluid turns poisionious.

You have no real way of knowing how long the camel's been dead unless it starts rotting ( in the desert things don't rot as fast as in the jungle) So you're taking a hellava chance. But if you don't find water or shelter from the Sun you'd be dead in 12 to 18 hours depending on how dehydrated you get.

in all likelyhood it would end like this:

Last edited:
Daps
That's a problem better find a sharp flint shard.

The name of the entire excercise is called Flintlock

Breh this all sounds very fascinating and spectacular, but you gon be dehydrated and exhausted and I'm supposed to believe you gon somehow catch up to and overpower a camel with some flint shards that you just happened to find? (pic of flint shards below)

49305803847_c0fd922f4b_b.jpg

smh-no.gif

Nah you just need to give up and get ready to die like the rest of us, breh.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't have shoes which means it's going to be hard to walk on sand during the day period.
Only thing i can do is hope they kept my shirt and pants.
take off the shirt to give my head a hat and then some how make shoes out of the pants
then I would follow wherever the sun is setting