You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m starting to think the Israel vs Palestine conflict won’t last long.

Peace coming sooner than any WW3 scenario :manny:

But once Palestine is “free”, then what?

They all get reparations and move into nice Jewish mansions? :jbhmm:

They prolly gonna level all of them as well as the infrastructure

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
With Biden in office they do have a get out card on a new technicality...Selective Service language is very specific with its definition of male...Biden admin tossed biology in the trash to pander to mental gymnastics, they can't define what a man or woman is because its a "feeling", so in theory claiming non-binary does disqualify you...

I could legit see a bunch of breh showing up dressed like Madea and there isn't a damn thing the Biden admin can do.,. :heh:

This obviously will not work if Trump wins cuz Republicans believe in biology...
I'd def do it

Me showing up to the recruiters office in high heels, lipstick, a wig and a bad ass skirt

Legs unshaved

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
do-we-have-a-problem-hmm.gif

full
: “War?”

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Where did you see that?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/defense-minister-germany-must-ready-itself-for-war/

Defense Minister: Germany Must Ready Itself for War​

Robert Semonsen

4 minutes

Germany’s Federal Minister of Defense Boris Pistorius has issued a stark warning to the public, calling on Germans to “get used to the idea that there could be the threat of war on the European continent.”

In an interview on the state broadcaster Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen’s (ZDF’s) program “Berlin Direkt,” which aired on Sunday, October 29th, the defense minister—while reviewing Germany’s defense capabilities, the state of the Bundeswehr, and other related topics—stated that the country must ready itself for war, be defensive, and prepare the army and society for such an eventuality, Die Welt reported.

Germany “has to become ready for war. We have to be defensive. And prepare the Bundeswehr and society for it,” Pistorius, a member of the left-liberal Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD), told the show’s host.