You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Russia wants back all of it's former territories after the fall of the Soviet Union.
China wants back all of it's former territory.
OPEC which Russia is a member of just spit directly in the face of US protest and decided to cut oil production.
Meanwhile, the US is trying to contain all of this.

Here are some headlines in the past day or two:

Almost every country is tired of taking demands from the biggest kid on the block and seem ready to work with countries interested in a multi-polar world where the US isn't the one dictating the terms anymore.

Seems to me, there are wheels spinning around the world to make this all a reality. War is coming imo. I have a feeling from probably 2016 onwards will be known in history as a "pre-war" period. The period of time historians look at as preceding events before major war, like they look at various events between WW1 and WW2 as being catalysts for WW2.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shaking8ball-stranger-things4.gif

timeless

All Star
Daps
We have always been at war. Most of us just closed our eyes or put on a movie/song to distract us from that. But you are at war every single day you wake up. A war for your soul. What's happening in the world seems to be a conflict over control of all people. Non of the leaders of the world care about the people. It's all about power. 😔

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
If you are China and Xi wants nuclear war, you bush him, as they would most likely vote to do in an instant. If you are Russia and Putin threatens nuclear war, you bush him and more reasonable leadership takes his place, that's a huge and important vacuum to secure, I'm sure those at the highest level know the individuals who are next up.

I'm just not seeing what indicates WW3, especially given what was WW1 and WW2, warfare has changed dramatically and the countries of note that could be backed into a corner have nukes, but they aren't firing off those nukes before their own people put a bullet in their head. You either go all out and the US deletes your country, or you don't.

It's all speculation at this level, I'm wagering on WW3 not happening anytime soon. You see, you need to set time constraints on a prediction like this because WW3 can happen 100+ years from now. Do you mean it will happen within 10-20 years? if so, I say no, that seems like a reasonable bet.