You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Even our white people lit out here :mjlol:

;"> <a href="" style=" color:#000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">PE-TY! </a></p> <p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A video posted by lilduval (@lilduval) on <time style=" font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px;" datetime="2017-01-22T23:55:06+00:00">Jan 22, 2017 at 3:55pm PST</time></p></div></blockquote>
<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>

White folks take it too far......every time...

but that's a story for her visit to Atlanta........."and somebody came by and knocked the cheese off of my head....":mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
giphy.gif

Let this be an example to everybody of the down turn that society and America will take. Folks think it's the election of Donald Trump becoming president no its this shyt franchise going to a super bowl.
:reallysaints:I'm glad I'm not the only one woke.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Even a broken clock is right twice a day :manny:

How're the Panthers doing this year? :patrice:
How much are you willing to bet on the Falcons in the Superbowl? :patrice:
http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exchange/falcons-lose-superbowl.146/

Someone convinced me the AFC South was worse, but you gotta be joking if you look at the NFC South and tell me that's an average division. It's second worst in the league. Maybe third because the NFC West is fukking up.

What does the Falcons winning the Super Bowl have to do with the NFC South being the weakest (or now second weakest :mjlol:) division in football?

When you got the AFC South as you admitted, the AFC North has been struggle outside of Pittsburgh.

shyt, the AFC in general has been struggle overall in QB's outside the usual suspects.

In the NFC South you got Drew Brees, one of the most talented, accurate QB's in history, Super Bowl MVP still lighting shyt up. Last year's League MVP came from the NFC South and they went to the Super Bowl. And now it's happened once again? :hubie:

You keep your bet breh, but tryna play it off like the NFC South is full of chumps is hilarious when you got the The Rams and The 49ers running around in the same dvision. :mjlol:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Not the place nor the time but I'm gonna :cook: and rant :angry:

As a Cowboys fan, it's disappointing to see what Matt Ryan did to this Green Bay defense and not wonder what Romo would of done to Green Bay.

A Dak lead offense fell behind 21-3 and we're never able to fully comeback.

Matty Ice took it to GreenBay from the start and never let up; I believe Romo would of done the same.

Unfortunately they went with the rookie and fukked it all up :palm:

Start a rookie in the playoffs brehs:smh:

Listen to the fans brehs :smh:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
What does the Falcons winning the Super Bowl have to do with the NFC South being the weakest (or now second weakest :mjlol:) division in football?

When you got the AFC South as you admitted, the AFC North has been struggle outside of Pittsburgh.

shyt, the AFC in general has been struggle overall in QB's outside the usual suspects.

In the NFC South you got Drew Brees, one of the most talented, accurate QB's in history, Super Bowl MVP still lighting shyt up. Last year's League MVP came from the NFC South and they went to the Super Bowl. And now it's happened once again? :hubie:

You keep your bet breh, but tryna play it off like the NFC South is full of chumps is hilarious when you got the The Rams and The 49ers running around in the same dvision. :mjlol:
You're out of your mind to stan the nfc south. I'm a Raiders fan, all I know is how to spot a bunch of losers. I said you guys might be better than the NFC West right now, but even then. Drew Brees won a single Superbowl. Russell Wilson, also a single superbowl. The 9ers were in the Superbowl more recently than the Saints as well. Seahawks appeared back to back. Meanwhile the panthers fell the fukk off.

What does the bet have to do with the NFC South? Because I'm just pointing out that even though you make it to the superbowl, we still both know you're gonna lose because you're a :trash: conference. The fact that you don't have the balls to back up your :caping: just proves my point. You're saying the NFC south is a good division because the panthers/falcons made it to the superbowl, so it should go to follow if both those teams lose in the superbowl it's not that great of a division.

This is a completely silly debate. The NFC South is :trash: there's much better sports conversations to have if you want to pick apart my sports opinions. Like I'm constantly saying Atlanta is a trash sports city. Much easier debate to have than whether the NFC South is a good division or not.

Last edited:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You're out of your mind to stan the nfc south. I'm a Raiders fan, all I know is how to spot a bunch of losers. I said you guys might be better than the NFC West right now, but even then. Drew Brees won a single Superbowl. Russell Wilson, also a single superbowl. The 9ers were in the Superbowl more recently than the Saints as well. Seahawks appeared back to back. Meanwhile the panthers fell the fukk off.

What does the bet have to do with the NFC South? Because I'm just pointing out that even though you make it to the superbowl, we still both know you're gonna lose because you're a :trash: conference. The fact that you don't have the balls to back up your :caping: just proves my point.

This is a completely silly debate. The NFC South is :trash: there's much better sports conversations to have if you want to pick apart my sports opinions. Like I'm constantly saying Atlanta is a trash sports city. Much easier debate to have than whether the NFC South is a good division or not.
I'm a Bucs stan. I ain't putting my chips behind the Falcons. I'm just saying... a weak division? :rudy:

I was just reminded of how asinine your comment was after seeing another team from our division go to the Bowl while my boys sitting at home :mjcry:

But you obviously aren't going to change your mind, so whatever. :yeshrug:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

What does the bet have to do with the NFC South? Because I'm just pointing out that even though you make it to the superbowl, we still both know you're gonna lose because you're a :trash: conference. The fact that you don't have the balls to back up your :caping: just proves my point. You're saying the NFC south is a good division because the panthers/falcons made it to the superbowl, so it should go to follow if both those teams lose in the superbowl it's not that great of a division.

when they do win i cant wait to hear the excuses from u nikkas