You steal 18 million and take a private jet out the US…how long until u get caught?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I would build a small militia somewhere in Africa to protect me and mines. Make sure the local government and people are in pocket too. You can come for me, and you might even get me, but you gonna lose a lot of people in the process

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They got captured in Montenegro

Can't find anything else about how they were captured or how extradition works
They Armenian, for the unfamiliar, usually 99% of the time someone with a last name that ends with "ian" or "yan" is Armenian.

It sounds like they went close to home and got way too comfortable too early. You got to duck the heat then coast.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:ohhh:

Dead ass?

You gotta tell us what it’s really like over there

I can tell you what it's like being Afghan

But I'm from Toronto homes..

Outside of a summer vacation in 95 during Taliban 1.0 era, can't speak from personal experience about back home

Altho, been wanting to go back now that the Americans are gone

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
1 week. I don't know shyt about avoiding the government and cops.

Fly straight to Montenegro. :blessed:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
If I can't make it to Africa I'm heading to Bhutan and having a house built in the mountains, If you gotta dissappear you gotta go recluse for a few years until the heat drops.:yeshrug:

Tiger-monastery-Nest-Buddhist-Bhutan.jpg

09-IMG_5694.jpg

That’s the palace where they trained Batman! Ha!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
18 million is not enough to disappear forever, remember u gotta pay off a lot of people specially state officials for new identity and police/locals for protection, can't stay in one area too long, can't ever be on social media, can't contact family. not worth it.

but if it's 118 million then now we talking :shaq:
Say 18 mill ain’t enough to disappear forever brehs

Who mans is this?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the most important part is allocating resources to get a new identity. Once you have a clean passport you’re good. If you have multiple, even better.

Find the right plug that can make it happen and pay them $500,000 to $1 million.

Once out of the country, it’s not that hard to slip away. Create shell companies and invest. You can get residual income off of what you already took.

Invest in other people so they can invest in hiding your identity. You can be the man behind the curtain. If a lot of people are making money off of you by way of job creation, you will be able to insulate yourself.