You steal 18 million and take a private jet out the US…how long until u get caught?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
nikogda ne tovarishch
full

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I’m a lil bytch then because I love my family too much to cut off all contact with all of them, even for 18 million

@ScRhappy Dappy Doo would do it though

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
18 million is not enough to disappear forever, remember u gotta pay off a lot of people specially state officials for new identity and police/locals for protection, can't stay in one area too long, can't ever be on social media, can't contact family. not worth it.

but if it's 118 million then now we talking :shaq:
Lol. 18 mil is plenty, especially if you going to some random small country where the dollar goes further. Even if you spent $200,000 per year that would last for 90 years. It ain’t like you paying taxes on it. You should only have to buy maybe 3 sets of travel documents. You could set aside 4 or 5 mil for that and just lay low for the rest of your life.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They are going to get caught if they are living it up like that. You would basically have to cut off all contact back home. They caught Bin Laden because he kept the same messenger and they followed that man until they caught him.

Yeah for me I wouldn't need luxury. Not sure how long I'd last, but I'd be damn near invisible living with the locals on the beach.

My question is, how'd they leave with $18 million? Did they take it all in cash? Did they transfer it to a bank? It sounds like cash, which makes it way harder.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
18 million is not enough to disappear forever, remember u gotta pay off a lot of people specially state officials for new identity and police/locals for protection, can't stay in one area too long, can't ever be on social media, can't contact family. not worth it.

You don't have to pay off anybody because nobody knows who you are. Get to new identity and you Gucci.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You’re bugging, 18 million will get it done for life.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You fools think you just going to land in some country, on a their landing strip without permission?? :mjlol:

There are real no fly zones and this isn't the rap BS. You nikkas can't even read a map or know how to navigate. You would never leave the Atlantic or Pacific ocean. You fools going down in the ocean or get shot down.

I'm ditching the plane for a boat. Cuba!!!!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where could you hide that amount? You’re just gonna be traveling around with 18 million?
Don't know, there are a lot of folks who have hidden money before and I'm sure you'd scope it out before you try something like that but you probably don't want to hide it all in one place.

Maybe buy multiple assets like gold and stash that in a secure location (the world is a really big place to hide stuff), buy some crypto (I know it's a ponzi but maybe a tether will hold value and you're only putting a small amount in so you can be a little portable), bank accounts under a different identity (maybe someone you trust), etc.

Thinking about all this, it's kinda crazy how much resources/money agencies will spend trying to track one guy down with a crazy amount of resources. Some folks simply on the run never get caught and they barely had any money. It's kind of why the government don't go after the wealthy, their lawyers make it much more expensive to do so (many people have explained this).

Last edited: