You Should Never Trust a Man Who Owns/Has Owned A Fedora

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
this fool said a "tophat" :deadmanny:
where's @Malta?? he was talking about how pretentious kneecrows would be rockin top hats and monocles pretty soon.... :wow: dude's a prophet

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
this fool said a "tophat" :deadmanny:
where's @Malta?? he was talking about how pretentious kneecrows would be rockin top hats and monicles pretty soon.... :wow: dude's a prophet

I didn't even see this thread, but I agree with @DaChampIsHere's premise, anyone with a fedora can't be trusted. And I'd say it's mostly around children, there's a pedophile swag to fedoras.

Top hats are right around the corner AG, it's the only logical conclusion, we already got a dude in this thread that rocks them. I think we'll see bowler hats first, then the arrival of designer top hats :scusthov:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I didn't even see this thread, but I agree with @DaChampIsHere's premise, anyone with a fedora can't be trusted. And I'd say it's mostly around children, there's a pedophile swag to fedoras.

Top hats are right around the corner AG, it's the only logical conclusion, we already got a dude in this thread that rocks them. I think we'll see bowler hats first, then the arrival of designer top hats :scusthov:

ugh. i can already picture these hipster fools rocking skinny jeans....bowties and top hats altogether. :laugh::beli::ban:

incredible1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? Never knew this.
422.gif

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
B.T.W., never trust a man that wears suspenders, and a belt. How can you trust a man, who doesn't trust himself to keep his pants up?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Stop it breh, you mean to tell me you wouldn't trust this dude around your 3 year old son?

tumblr_mf8kbwjPMU1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf9a9xsOTN1s0cjm8o1_500.png

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:russ:

tumblr_mfvez77drQ1s1av4bo1_500.png

:huhldup:

9770941327169605867.jpeg

You should message me if
You’re interested in learning more about the local bdsm community, regardless of gender, sexuality, role or experience.