own one. on that bruno mars steeze

Bruno-Mars-Grenade.png

:yeshrug:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Never put much thought into them but now I recall that it looks lame when I have seen it. It looked cool on Humphrey Bogart but most younger people can't pull the look off unless your dressed like Frank Sinatra or Diddy. Might be easier to pull of a cowboy hat

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
now that you mention it that is a pretty douchy item of clothing along with muscle shirts. i don't think i've ever seen a guy who wasn't a complete douche bag rock a muscle shirt :ohhh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
No surprise one of the best smileys ever has a fedora :win: I own one, but only wear it once in a while. It's not an all the time thing.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
now that you mention it that is a pretty douchy item of clothing along with muscle shirts. i don't think i've ever seen a guy who wasn't a complete douche bag rock a muscle shirt :ohhh:

:lolbron:

My grandpa owns a bunch:pacspit:

He is more than likely old. That is excusable and I understand. That's fashion for his age range.

Don't think your opinion matters much :mjpls:

Unless it's as I suspected you a faq that be checking out how other nikkas dress?

I don't care what you think. You care what I think, hence why you are in my thread trying to convince me otherwise of my (and many others) opinion.

obamadealwithit_gif.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:lolbron:

He is more than likely old. That is excusable and I understand. That's fashion for his age range.

I don't care what you think. You care what I think, hence why you are in my thread trying to convince me otherwise of my (and many others) opinion.

obamadealwithit_gif.gif

Whate ever you say bow wow :mjpls:

ol "ooh guuuurl his pants is not the right cut ass nikka :wrist:"