You should be required to post your gamer tag to post in the Arcadium

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: no one cares about your drake stanning trolling ass on the coli... :ufdup: go and play your fukking Lbox.... fukking loser...:mjlol:
giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My life garbage? Based on what?:heh:

Dominic Brehetto said:
Nobody wants to be your friend fakkit look at your rep :laff:

@KnickstapeCity

This dude is a dikk riding fakkit in everything in life,no personality of his own. Apple Stan, drake Stan, warriors band wagon Stan, only play call of duty.

Imagine having no personality of your own like that :wow:

my dude your the definition of a fukking sheep... :mjlol::deadrose:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude your the definition of a fukking sheep... :mjlol::deadrose:

Wow, I didn't even see that post cause that nikka is on ignore. :bryan:

I have an iPhone so I'm an Apple stan now? The hell? :dead: Apple could go under and I could give two shyts. :deadmanny:
Only play Call of Duty? What the fukk? :deadrose: My main game is 2K. :russ:I don't even buy COD games until 4 months after that shyt releases. shyt I'm playing still playing Black Ops 1 and 2. I'm not a video game nerd playing 30 games a year on 3 different consoles, I don't have time for that shyt.:heh:
"Nobody wants to be your friend, look at your rep" :mjlol:This nikka serious? :heh: Should i even respond to that? :mjlol:
2K dropping next week, been hitting the gym getting my health right, gonna graduate next year, got money in my pockets. My life is amazing right now. If me getting negged on this site by the same 5 nikkas is the worst part of my life then I'm doing pretty damn well.:mjgrin: